Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Zelias wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:44 pm Dear MrTools,

May I request a couple of changes to the attached indicator, please:

1) Vertical lines to be displayed when the RSI line crosses the 50 level - currently they display on BO of the Bollinger Bands
2) Add an additional Moving Average (applied to the RSI line) with the different options for length and averages

Sincerely hope you're able to assist with this. Thank you and have a nice upcoming weekend.
The coloring now is based on the outer zone crossing since the lines and coloring are using the same buffer changing the lines to 50 cross will affect the color of the rsi is this acceptable?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
talaate, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:05 am

The coloring now is based on the outer zone crossing since the lines and coloring are using the same buffer changing the lines to 50 cross will affect the color of the rsi is this acceptable?
Hi MrTools,

This would be even better. I'll just overlay another indi on top in case I want the old coloring and the new lines.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the weekend ahead!

Zelias wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:21 am

Hi MrTools,

This would be even better. I'll just overlay another indi on top in case I want the old coloring and the new lines.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the weekend ahead!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, heispark, camisa, moey_dw, gtudor, Zelias

mntiwana wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:00 am RSIOMA + average + alerts + lines mtf
As Mladen explained it is rsi of ma but laterly the kind man added some feature to make it more flexible and compromising within different market/price situations
usual 7 prices- usual 4 methods - alerts - Vlines - mtf and few extra features
in second picture the lowest 2 sw
Hi good people, is there a version that has Floating levels ?

Another one from my collection which I couldn't seem to locate on our forum is this Colored Overbought and Oversold (OBOS) RSI Divergence indicator by Mladen. It comes with and Hidden + Classic Divergence too.

It's pretty much a combo of the current RSI Divergence we have on here with the Color RSI indicator so if you like those two, this is like having those two together :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jagg, Thangarasu
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance