Re: AstroTrading Of EurUsd UP 250Pips & GBP will price return March or April

on chinese year time frame. my whole mind was concentrated on one thing "how to soft" so hav large profit not take...(1.13 long until 1.151). i ill to review us.

return to main topic. now i posted a chart based on Planets Juiter , you may see the bid data how Jupiter effection on EurUsd, depend on big Data
Eurusd Invert Coming , next chance is when the date is 8Feb(friday) /(11 Feb) Monday or 1.131-1.128 location, if double button 1.129 will be the best, that mean the power of invet.

INVESTMENT RISK: Investing money involves great risk of loss. The program is intended for didactic and/or research purposes and sharing only.I just a learner of astrology, Will Not confirm any. The end user of the program is solely responsible for any action he or she may take in the financial markets.
These users thanked the author HaoYue for the post (total 2):
Krelian99, Jimmy
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

欧美底部的行星作用包括:
木星金星太阳等。。。然后1.131踏中行星线支持。

水星走入新星座

eurusd bottOm Planetary eVentS:
last week why i think and said today eurusd is bottom?
lets us to see how planetary events occur

JUPiter,VenUS,SUn ......and 1.131X iS planetary Line SUPPOrt
and MeCUry ingress new sign
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

eurusd same with planetary predict
on 11 Feb 2019 price go lowest. but the low is 1.1271 today(11 Feb 2019), Exceeds Expectations of venus S/R 1.131and Exceeds my lowest predict 1.128 more.

now 1.127X, i think 1.127-1.13 range can long, if you near computer, you may use small tf candlestick rises breakout for confirm entry points
SL below 1.1250 , TARGET Price : around 1.139 first
40 pips move sl to entry points.

INVESTMENT RISK: Investing money involves great risk of loss. The program is intended for didactic and/or research purposes and sharing only.I just a learner of astrology, Will Not confirm any. The end user of the program is solely responsible for any action he or she may take in the financial markets.

on jan 2019 i already said gbpusd can do breakout trade after 8 feb2019 at least 1:1. already success, GBPUSD profit take

it is planetary signal. always tell us when time you can buy ! but the space, which location can entry ,if based on planetary i am not best need to IMPROVE,
but if based on Geometric is good. may be i use Geometric only is best

GBPUSD

but today , planets event: Mars conj Uranus, now eurusd will rises up 140 pips more trend,

1.126 or below can long , sl 1.1180 TP 1.139 above, same 40pips profit pleases move sl to entry points or take half profit.

because invert event prices go low first, so invert rises up is high probability. and the technical analysis , 1.126 . 1.123 is the weekly and monthly Support

based on geometry method, i calculate shock is finished. rises up coming

EURUSD long 140 pips hit target

EURUSD LONG 140 pips hit Target, and 23,24 Feb plantery event

On 14 Feb, i said eurusd can long at 1.126-1.123 range, last night high is 1.137...
These users thanked the author HaoYue for the post:
Jimmy