Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

yoruga wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:25 am Hello Mrtools: thanks for your interest !!, what I would like is if you can put arrows, when they cross the red and blue, that appear on the main screen! Is this popsible ???? thank you very much for everything you do!
Added arrows
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, moey_dw, reachme, Antonio, appsoluxions, skyworm, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫

trinitygod3 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:02 pm mary mother of jesus pray for us.
dear mr tool is there any another word for thank you. no i think so.
so thank you from my bottom of my heart. i keep you in my prayers may god bless all your undertakings
my prayers to all.amen
u are very kind and nice much better than other members who are rude from preivous posts......... god bless u noble man
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:43 pm much better than other members who are rude from preivous posts.........
Moey I have received your PM and we have cleaned this thread and removed those disrespectful off-topic posts. It's a shame really as the forum is here to bring traders together not tear us apart, but as with all communities there's always going to be a few deadbeats lurking in the shadows with nothing much to contribute.

The bottom line is if there are any more rude or disrespectful posts towards members or staff again we'll be permanently removing those members and their posts from the forum without warning.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
RplusT
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:15 pm The bottom line is if there are any more rude or disrespectful posts towards members or staff again we'll be permanently removing those members and their posts from the forum without warning.
GOOD
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈