Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

snorky2001 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:33 am Hello, could someone create a histo version of this indicator ? I think it's easier to see on which candle the signal appears on histo mode...
Best regards and thank you everybody... :)
Not sure if it's my computer or what but when i downloaded your indicator in the code there is only a couple of characters, no code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pacois

snorky2001 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:33 am Hello, could someone create a histo version of this indicator ? I think it's easier to see on which candle the signal appears on histo mode...
Best regards and thank you everybody... :)
Made a histo version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, FXchaos, snorky2001, Jedidiah

tommo78 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm Hi Guys,

Can some please add buffer/value on the Blue and Red Arrow please on the attached indicator. I'm aware it's a repainter... To make it readable for EA.

Cheers
Hi, I have never created an ea, but I think it is readable the same with the only buffer available, in fact and a zero cross.
ExtBuffer0 [j + SIGNAL_BAR + 1]> 0.0 && ExtBuffer0 [j + SIGNAL_BAR] <0.0

pacois wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:32 pm

Hi, I have never created an ea, but I think it is readable the same with the only buffer available, in fact and a zero cross.
ExtBuffer0 [j + SIGNAL_BAR + 1]> 0.0 && ExtBuffer0 [j + SIGNAL_BAR] <0.0
Thx Pacois, Be easy for me to read Blue arrow = buffer 0 and Red arrow = buffer 1. I'm only basic in scripting and have template EA to read indys, but I do need the arrows to have a value.

Cheers

tommo78 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:14 pm

Thx Pacois, Be easy for me to read Blue arrow = buffer 0 and Red arrow = buffer 1. I'm only basic in scripting and have template EA to read indys, but I do need the arrows to have a value.

Cheers
Hello, looking forward to professional coders test with this.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
tommo78