Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AlexLoco wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:59 pm Dear mrtools and mntiwana, can you make an MTF HISTO version out off this Heiken Ashi? i know mladen made some histo versions of Heiken Ashi Averages, but i can't find settings to take the exact same results that i take from this one... can you please?
I will appreciate it! thanks in advance...

Synergy_HeikenAshi.mq4
Also,i dont think it an some special toy as you praising so much,looks like an old version HA
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

DislikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AlexLoco wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:51 am

''at least do your part of job''
Mate... i have 266 heiken ashis, 205 of them from mladen-mrtools... If you read my request slowly, you will understand that the point is not to show you the differences between this version and the other 205...
this guy..... so rude you are lucky someone even read ur request.....
205 heiken ashis & can't even check if u posting decompiled stuff hahaha :lol:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:27 pm Dear Mr Tools/Coders

Would you kindly attempt to fix the attached indicator. The top 4 items don't respond when changing the settings. Only the BB deviation, period and shift work. Can it be fixed please, would be extremely grateful

Kind regards

Naughty 77
The other settings affect the arrow placement, cleaned up the code a little bit with this version.