Re: Trend Indicators

wishwish wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:45 pm
mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:26 am

Thanks should be fixed in this version, and no repainting on closed bar.
dear all
please help me
how can i add this indy Wpr T3 (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4 ono my mt4 indicator
i try to add wpr t3.mq4 its no problem i can add the indicator on my mt4. but for wpr t3(mtf+alert+arrows).ex4 can not be add on the chart its not shown on the navigator windows.
this is the directory i put my indicator
C:\Users\Dell\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\98A82F92176B73A2100FCD1F8ABD7255\MQL4\Indicators\Wpr T3(mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
all files indicator that .ex4 can not be shown except .mq4
i am using broker xm with version mt4 build 1160. please sir help me Mr.tools, Mentiawana, mlaaden, or some one
It is working with me as default,i just downloaded from the same Mrtools post you referred,check some thing else,code is ok
GBPUSDH1-wpr.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:09 pm
wishwish wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:45 pm

dear all
please help me
how can i add this indy Wpr T3 (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4 ono my mt4 indicator
i try to add wpr t3.mq4 its no problem i can add the indicator on my mt4. but for wpr t3(mtf+alert+arrows).ex4 can not be add on the chart its not shown on the navigator windows.
this is the directory i put my indicator
C:\Users\Dell\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\98A82F92176B73A2100FCD1F8ABD7255\MQL4\Indicators\Wpr T3(mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
all files indicator that .ex4 can not be shown except .mq4
i am using broker xm with version mt4 build 1160. please sir help me Mr.tools, Mentiawana, mlaaden, or some one
It is working with me as default,i just downloaded from the same Mrtools post you referred,check some thing else,code is ok
dear mntiwana

could you share this template with the new indy of Wpr T3(mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4 also

wishwish wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:21 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:09 pm

dear mntiwana

could you share this template with the new indy of Wpr T3(mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4 also
As explained in first reply to you,it is default,please try investing some time on things for to learn and better understand belonging functionalities and features

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello,

I was looking for the famous Magic Trend indicator ("Trend Magic" is another different indicator) and I found this one. I do not know if it will be the original, but here I share it.

description of the indicator:

The MagicTrend Indicator Plugin For Amibroker

The MagicTrend indicator plugin for Amibroker is designed for working as a complete trend following tool. The indicator uses average true range, current price swing data with some complex logic. This is for keeping us in the position as long as the ongoing trend sustains. The indicator contains the following indications for deciding trend and low-risk entry:

The color of the line and arrow direction suggests the direction of the trend. The color convention is standard. i.e. Light green for uptrend and red for the downtrend.
The value of the line suggests the highest amount of correction that the price can undergo without affecting the trend direction.
The risk barometer suggests a low-risk entry in the ongoing trend. The length of the color suggests the type of trade that can be entered with lower risk. If the green area in the bar is bigger than the red area it suggests a long trade is possible with low risk if the ongoing trend is up and vice versa for short entry in the downtrend.

If anyone has information about this interesting indicator, please share it here.

Thanks
Last edited by Jimmy on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to correct thread.Thanks for posting these and sharing with us.
AUDNZDDaily.png
AUDNZDDaily2.png
GBPUSDH1.png
Magic_Trend.ex4
(11.23 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
Magic_Trend.mq4
(2.1 KiB) Downloaded 580 times

"ay-TrendFinder-Candles"
The version using Stoch,ADX and RSI indicators to find trend and displaying in colored candles accordingly
some extra features included
GBPUSDH1.png
GBPUSDH4.png
GBPUSDDaily.png
p.png
ay-TrendFinder-Candles.mq4
(15.81 KiB) Downloaded 247 times
ay-TrendFinder-Candles.ex4
(19.13 KiB) Downloaded 193 times

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:05 am
kalman filter 2.1 velocity
Mladen's - The Kalman Filter Velocity as a separate window too
Hello!

I was wondering if there is a histogram version of this MT4 indicator (Mladen's kalman filter 2.1 veolicty - separate window) - or a version that allows to choose histogram or line.

I realize this post is around a year and a half since the original was posted, but I only recently came across Mladen's MQL5 version of the Kalman Filter Velocity on the MQL5 site (it also allows to choose line color change method to be either based on trend or kalman). It was posted there 10 days ago, on 2019.02.08. I was able to modify that one to display as a histogram. However, I use MT4, not MT5. I found this MT4 version of the indicator (thanks to your post), however, the coding is different, and I cannot figure out how to modify it to display as a histogram, as I am not a coder. Is there an MT4 version that exists that would allow to display as a histogram (and possibly has alerts on color change)?

spot007 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:05 am
kalman filter 2.1 velocity
Mladen's - The Kalman Filter Velocity as a separate window too
Hello!

I was wondering if there is a histogram version of this MT4 indicator (Mladen's kalman filter 2.1 veolicty - separate window) - or a version that allows to choose histogram or line.

I realize this post is around a year and a half since the original was posted, but I only recently came across Mladen's MQL5 version of the Kalman Filter Velocity on the MQL5 site (it also allows to choose line color change method to be either based on trend or kalman). It was posted there 10 days ago, on 2019.02.08. I was able to modify that one to display as a histogram. However, I use MT4, not MT5. I found this MT4 version of the indicator (thanks to your post), however, the coding is different, and I cannot figure out how to modify it to display as a histogram, as I am not a coder. Is there an MT4 version that exists that would allow to display as a histogram (and possibly has alerts on color change)?
Hi man you are welcome here at first
Of course mql5 is different than mql4 - also Mladen codes are more easy,arranged and descriptive in a lot of ways than to other coders.
Will be see if it was coded before will post it too