Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:58 pm hi traders
traders those who trade in iqoption, a good setting tested and wins.. Daily trades can be done in one raws.
try in demo and ejoy the settings. :)

indies
BB ---14/2
STOCH -3/5/3
RSI -5
MACD -3/5/5
RULES IN SNAP
BAR SETTING - 10 SECOND.
MAX TIME EXPIRY - OPTION ONE IN TIME SETTING. 1:00 min - 1:30 min
Good morning, good friday, friday man .. :!:

[quote=pacois post_id=1295386125 time=1550217661 user_id=4868669]

Well Sal, however, good choice to use only iq option indicators. :thumbup:

yes... it must be use broker indicator ...
i am testing the ratio for 1min or 10min expiry in mt4.. but needs more time to know the win rates. :)
iam testing with RSI, STOCH, BB & MACD HISTO ma filter
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

pacois wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Well Sal, however, good choice to use only iq option indicators. :thumbup:

Test in demo
Hi pacois,

where could I download that multi tf/dash indicator? saw it too in post #2097 but don't know where to find it.

from what I can see in that post, I assume it's calculated based on tma/stoch and other oscillators? haven't try my luck with martingale and this indicator seems interesting to test it.

I ask since it seems different from the Monitor_MA ribbon filled 2 x 14__+DSS indicator in post #2048, especially this last version that shows in a sub chart while also being more separate and organized the numbers of each TF (the ones below the time left for candle close).

-L- wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:52 am

Hi pacois,

where could I download that multi tf/dash indicator? saw it too in post #2097 but don't know where to find it.

from what I can see in that post, I assume it's calculated based on tma/stoch and other oscillators? haven't try my luck with martingale and this indicator seems interesting to test it.

I ask since it seems different from the Monitor_MA ribbon filled 2 x 14__+DSS indicator in post #2048, especially this last version that shows in a sub chart while also being more separate and organized the numbers of each TF (the ones below the time left for candle close).
Try. Tested in demo !!
Please note, with the Dukascopy broker the martingale is automatic, I do not have to do it manually,
to work everything, you have to use all the files.
As in all the indicators, in the presence of a strong trend, the rebound does not take place immediately, but also after 3 to 4 candles
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
-L-

sal wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:58 pm hi traders
traders those who trade in iqoption, a good setting tested and wins.. Daily trades can be done in one raws.
try in demo and ejoy the settings. :)

indies
BB ---14/2
STOCH -3/5/3
RSI -5
MACD -3/5/5
RULES IN SNAP
BAR SETTING - 10 SECOND.
Hi Sal,
Tried your strategy, but no good results. What is your current strategy for binary options?

barmi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:51 am

Hi Sal,
Tried your strategy, but no good results. What is your current strategy for binary options?
indies
MA ---6
MA ---14
MA ---26
BAR SETTING - 5 SECOND.
MA 6 CROSS MA14 ABOVE MA26 - -DOWN /SELL (opden trade or above expiry time. )
Dont trade when all MA are close or very near bez. market have major corrections if any direction or sleeping mode. :)
enjoy.
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
barmi, Jozo
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi