Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 pm
You always hide your illustrating picture for not to figure out instrument,TF and applied indicator
every thing view able with me
i am using M1 tf.. what i can see the same i show in snap.. :)
hope its clear..
can you see anything in this chart as marked locations!!!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

AlexLoco wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:24 am

Dear mntiwana, what is the arrow on your chart?
"cm_ind_candle_Signal_close1"
It is cmillion code,printing arrows when feeded higher TFs telling the same trend
default it considering 3 TFs but users can add as much more or less TFs to be meet/advise same trend in parameters
it can handle all TFs (may be up till 9)
i think it using high low but experts can better advise
also i doubts arrows repaints as i seen in M1 - be care please
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sal wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:04 am

i am using M1 tf.. what i can see the same i show in snap.. :)
hope its clear..
can you see anything in this chart as marked locations!!!
Have you never handle such situation,if you really dont know how to figure out this - :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Looking at your settings the signal line is faster than the rsi price line the way i coded the alerts and arrows is for the rsi price line to be faster than the rsi signal line.

This is what I got when i flipped the price line signal and signal line signals.
Uh...ok ...thank you
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

viewtopic.php?p=1295386007#p1295386007

"Thanks a lot! Could you please share your settings?
The first two are 2 and 5, and the rest?"

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:38 pm Hello Komrades!!!

This is my final request for the swinging setup thread i am preparing...(after posting this I'm starting to write and update the thread (here --->)viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472991&start=20

The attached indicator is my tiny (but usefull) infoboard utility...

All I would like is to add a pip counter for open orders (on top of the stack), kinda like in the B:-15/S:125 format.
It would have to be updated as orders are added or closed.

Also, there is a problem with the indicator not diplaying when MT4 loads up/restarts (init/deinit issue I would figure). It shows "Label" text instead numbers on load, and the only way to make it work is reload the template or profile to get things to work.

Truly that is all I ask ...

I went as far as I could with the 0 coding knowledge i have, please give me a hand.

-simon

ps: intraday swining setup update coming soon....working on it
I think nothing is final
what exact you want and or required from an dash
please do not give round explanation/s and mind reading puzzles
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
simon_n3z

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:27 pm Dear Mr Tools/Coders

Would you kindly attempt to fix the attached indicator. The top 4 items don't respond when changing the settings. Only the BB deviation, period and shift work. Can it be fixed please, would be extremely grateful

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Note : For all valued members
Always post your try,what you expected and what it displaying
at least you may do your part of job
dont expect others to do every thing for you especially when you are not ready to do for your own selves
Attachments

pacois wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:53 am

Have you tried this way?

However, I change so many indicators, and when I place a photo I never hide anything, are you afraid of being robbed?
hahah nice quote... someone robbed arrows at certain locations. I cant catch them , bez. old man with poor visual.. :) :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi