Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dont remember where and at which thread some body asked about " Scalp Cycle MT4 Indicator"
tried but did not find which post to quote,i noticed search function is not working properly,may be jimmy boy will be see and solve if there any issue
so replying here as it is the most visited and running thread - :)
so back at topic,the so called scalp cycle is just and simply renamed and clone copy of "Double smoothed Stochastic" and "DSS" indicator
in picture the upper one sw the shit scalp cycle
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:49 pm Dont remember where and at which thread some body asked about " Scalp Cycle MT4 Indicator"
tried but did not find which post to quote,i noticed search function is not working properly,may be jimmy boy will be see and solve if there any issue
so replying here as it is the most visited and running thread - :)
so back at topic,the so called scalp cycle is just and simply renamed and clone copy of "Double smoothed Stochastic" and "DSS" indicator
in picture the upper one sw the shit scalp cycle
DEar Mntiwana
possible to show arrow on main chart for DSS indicator. :).
some arrows are not visible in subwindow as well
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Looking at your settings the signal line is faster than the rsi price line the way i coded the alerts and arrows is for the rsi price line to be faster than the rsi signal line.

This is what I got when i flipped the price line signal and signal line signals.
Hi MrTools..strange request but could you invert the way you coded the arrows and the alarms for this indi lol (I did it manually in the settings as you can see on chart)

sal wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:50 pm

see the locations... some locations bottom /top borders of chart.
You always hide your illustrating picture for not to figure out instrument,TF and applied indicator
every thing view able with me
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:45 pm "Jurik volty bands - separate 1"
The code posted with correct name (for to avoid confusing) with default illustration picture what and how this of Mladen's indicator display
cleaned and made 1090 bug compatible
Excellent indicator and super accurate. Love it bro <3

PS: Thanks for making it 1090 bug compatible.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance