DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

simon_n3z wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:08 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:46 am

Added the separate rsi.
Mr.Tools, so far on 1D and 4H charts, it seems it calculates the current bar once it loads and gives the signal it would when the bar closes.

Looking at price/signal line and than at the signal it gives, there is something that is not quite right..

Would you please see what is going on ??
Looking at your settings the signal line is faster than the rsi price line the way i coded the alerts and arrows is for the rsi price line to be faster than the rsi signal line.

This is what I got when i flipped the price line signal and signal line signals.
flipped.png

Dont remember where and at which thread some body asked about " Scalp Cycle MT4 Indicator"
tried but did not find which post to quote,i noticed search function is not working properly,may be jimmy boy will be see and solve if there any issue
so replying here as it is the most visited and running thread - :)
so back at topic,the so called scalp cycle is just and simply renamed and clone copy of "Double smoothed Stochastic" and "DSS" indicator
in picture the upper one sw the shit scalp cycle
GBPUSDM15.png
p.png
p2.png
DSS Bressert - any nrp alerts - divergence 2.03.ex4
(64.27 KiB) Downloaded 522 times
Scalp Cycle MT4 Indicator.ex4
(11.28 KiB) Downloaded 448 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:49 pm
Dont remember where and at which thread some body asked about " Scalp Cycle MT4 Indicator"
tried but did not find which post to quote,i noticed search function is not working properly,may be jimmy boy will be see and solve if there any issue
so back at topic,the so called scalp cycle is just and simply renamed and clone copy of "Double smoothed Stochastic" and "DSS" indicator
DEar Mntiwana
possible to show arrow on main chart for DSS indicator. :).
some arrows are not visible in subwindow as well

mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:46 pm
simon_n3z wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Mr.Tools, so far on 1D and 4H charts, it seems it calculates the current bar once it loads and gives the signal it would when the bar closes.

Looking at price/signal line and than at the signal it gives, there is something that is not quite right..

Would you please see what is going on ??
Looking at your settings the signal line is faster than the rsi price line the way i coded the alerts and arrows is for the rsi price line to be faster than the rsi signal line.

This is what I got when i flipped the price line signal and signal line signals.
Hi MrTools..strange request but could you invert the way you coded the arrows and the alarms for this indi lol (I did it manually in the settings as you can see on chart)
Capture.PNG
TDI (alerts +arrows).ex4
(69.81 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

sal wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:10 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:49 pm
DEar Mntiwana
Show when and where arrows are not displaying,should be displayed

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:35 pm
sal wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:10 pm

DEar Mntiwana
see the locations... some locations bottom /top borders of chart.
Screenshot_5.jpg

sal wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:50 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:35 pm

see the locations... some locations bottom /top borders of chart.
You always hide your illustrating picture for not to figure out instrument,TF and applied indicator
every thing view able with me
GBPUSDM5.png

mntiwana wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:45 pm
"Jurik volty bands - separate 1"
The code posted with correct name (for to avoid confusing) with default illustration picture what and how this of Mladen's indicator display
cleaned and made 1090 bug compatible
Excellent indicator and super accurate. Love it bro <3

PS: Thanks for making it 1090 bug compatible.
11-year downtrend continues. Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators).
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

88 Replies 12170 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

88 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”