Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

This is from the MQL5 forum obviously you guys are familiar with this indicator surely MQL5 wouldn't leave it up there if it was illegal?? Here is a screenshot of the forum and the indicator. It doesn't repaint for me it just waits for a reversal arrow before printing the first arrow so somewhat annoying. If this isn't the original then there must not be one. Please advise

QuestionRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Humbl$ wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:25 am This is from the MQL5 forum obviously you guys are familiar with this indicator surely MQL5 wouldn't leave it up there if it was illegal?? Here is a screenshot of the forum and the indicator. It doesn't repaint for me it just waits for a reversal arrow before printing the first arrow so somewhat annoying. If this isn't the original then there must not be one. Please advise
what exactly are u requesting man??? :|
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Humbl$ wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:25 am This is from the MQL5 forum obviously you guys are familiar with this indicator surely MQL5 wouldn't leave it up there if it was illegal?? Here is a screenshot of the forum and the indicator. It doesn't repaint for me it just waits for a reversal arrow before printing the first arrow so somewhat annoying. If this isn't the original then there must not be one. Please advise
When a coder codes something he/she far as I'm aware the code will have words in it a human will be able to understand, when it has been decompiled it changes the words into computer generated words and symbols, like below.

Code: Select all

bool Gi_132 = FALSE;
bool Gi_136 = FALSE;
bool Gi_140 = FALSE;
bool Gi_144 = FALSE;
bool Gi_148 = FALSE;
bool Gi_152 = FALSE;
bool Gi_156 = FALSE;
bool Gi_160 = FALSE;
bool Gi_164 = FALSE;
bool Gi_168 = FALSE;
int Gi_172 = 0;
bool Gi_176 = FALSE;
bool Gi_180 = FALSE;

// E37F0136AA3FFAF149B351F6A4C948E9       
That's one way of telling.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

Hello friends and mods...

I am working on perfecting my intraday swinging set-up (thread here:viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472991) .

I been working hard at it, and I would be glad to make it my contribution to the forum.

I would request an addition on this TDI indicator, please if you can help...

Add an show RSI "index" entity to the TDI with the few MA options that are already in the indicator, and maybe a bool for showRSI-indexline. I wonder if its possible to make it use floating point periods just to experiment with it.
I use the stock RSI indi, on top of the TDI, but it is off-center. Also with a few different MA options it could make it quite interesting.

I would truly be grateful for this request to be granted by the code-gods.

Thanks in advance everybody, keep an eye out for the update to the intraday swining setup...coming very soon.

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 am Hello friends and mods...

I am working on perfecting my intraday swinging set-up (thread here:viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472991) .

I been working hard at it, and I would be glad to make it my contribution to the forum.

Add an show RSI "index" entity to the TDI with the few MA options that are already in the indicator, and maybe a bool for showRSI-indexline. I wonder if its possible to make it use floating point periods just to experiment with it.
I use the stock RSI indi, on top of the TDI, but it is off-center. Also with a few different MA options it could make it quite interesting.

Thanks in advance everybody, keep an eye out for the update to the intraday swining setup...coming very soon.

-simon
Would need the code to be able to modify it.

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 am Hello friends and mods...

-simon
Would you like explain a bit more,where exact you want "MA options" may be already there is some thing like that
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:54 am
Would you like explain a bit more,where exact you want "MA options" may be already there is some thing like that

Hello Mr.Mntiwana,

I would just like to have MA options on the new RSI index line, sorta like this at the top

show RSI index line = true;
RSI index periods = 1.85;
RSI type = (same options (regular,slow,rapid,etc);
RSI index ma method = (options with existing MA methods already in the indicator);

The RSI index would be separate from the rest of the TDI, not used in anything else

that is all i ask...

thank you
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:10 am

Hello Mr.Mntiwana,

I would just like to have MA options on the new RSI index line, sorta like this at the top

show RSI index line = true;
RSI index periods = 1.85;
RSI type = (same options (regular,slow,rapid,etc);
RSI index ma method = (options with existing MA methods already in the indicator);

The RSI index would be separate from the rest of the TDI, not used in anything else

that is all i ask...

thank you
I think you are asking/talking differently than the indicator you posted
or i am dull enough to pick your point
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.