Buy Sell alert mt4

This Indi works better than even expensive one's I've found for major reversals on lower timeframes!!! However quite often arrow is late but mostly won't show till another arrow like a pullback arrow shows 10-20 pips later refresh doesn't help but go to edit like to change settings makes the arrow show correctly can someone make it show on time without waiting in other arrows?? Thank You

Re: Buy Sell alert mt4

Humbl$ wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:40 pm This Indi works better than even expensive one's I've found for major reversals on lower timeframes!!! However quite often arrow is late but mostly won't show till another arrow like a pullback arrow shows 10-20 pips later refresh doesn't help but go to edit like to change settings makes the arrow show correctly can someone make it show on time without waiting in other arrows?? Thank YouBuySellArrow alert (1).mq4
The code you posted,is decompiled
Try posting original source code mq4
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Buy Sell alert mt4

Humbl$ wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:40 pm This Indi works better than even expensive one's I've found for major reversals on lower timeframes!!! However quite often arrow is late but mostly won't show till another arrow like a pullback arrow shows 10-20 pips later refresh doesn't help but go to edit like to change settings makes the arrow show correctly can someone make it show on time without waiting in other arrows?? Thank YouBuySellArrow alert (1).mq4
Hello, sorry, the file is decompiled, it is not the original code, the coders of this forum do not change anything, read the rules of the forum.

however it seems the classic commercial indicator to deceive the chickens.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Jimmy

Re: Buy Sell alert mt4 original

This one is how I received it so should be original!! Don't know how to tell but if not does anybody have a suggestion of something like it with the higher ma settings?? This one if it post arrow it will reverse!!! Usually 20-40 plus pips. countless hrs of backtesting almost never a false signal but you gotta go to edit like as if change settings then arrow appears lot of hassle but accurate.

Re: Buy Sell alert mt4 original

Humbl$ wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:52 pm This one is how I received it so should be original!! Don't know how to tell but if not does anybody have a suggestion of something like it with the higher ma settings?? This one if it post arrow it will reverse!!! Usually 20-40 plus pips. countless hrs of backtesting almost never a false signal but you gotta go to edit like as if change settings then arrow appears lot of hassle but accurate. BuySellArrow alert(1).mq4
As Pacois and moderator Mntiwana said, we don't touch decompiled/stolen codes like that here. Please read the rules. Thread closed.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance