Re: Coding Help

Dear all.

Thx in upfront for having the change to be a part here of the forex-station community. ;)

I found a system I like to take in consideration to trade on. I will use this system including a SupDem indicator. The only problem I have , I am not a coder and having a problem to get the news facts of the FFcal into the chart which showing always the same note: additionals news per settings is not scheduled.

Can someone help me out because or I can not find the setting or is there a leak in the coding why its not showing up?

Thx in advantage. Marco

PS, attached the complete open source code file mql4

Marco320 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:21 pm Dear all.

Thx in upfront for having the change to be a part here of the forex-station community. ;)

I found a system I like to take in consideration to trade on. I will use this system including a SupDem indicator. The only problem I have , I am not a coder and having a problem to get the news facts of the FFcal into the chart which showing always the same note: additionals news per settings is not scheduled.

Can someone help me out because or I can not find the setting or is there a leak in the coding why its not showing up?

Thx in advantage. Marco

PS, attached the complete open source code file mql4PVSRA 05-30-2015.zip
At very first,you are welcome here - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 pm
Dear MLaden.

Thx for the prompt reply. Reading some forums could it be the FFCall is not working anymore because of metatrader version? If so sad but if it still works do you know how to activate the news in this indicator? Basically I like to see the news in this strategy which makes it more convinient to trade to see when and what is upcoming.

Thx for the help Marco

maxus182 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:35 pm Dear all,

is there somewhere an example of indicator which has QQE calculations inside the code (not iCustom)? Maybe an EA that has QQE inside? I'm really struggling to include QQE inside my code...
Try visiting this thread - "Quantitative Qualitative Estimation (QQE) "
here
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8441895

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 pm
Dear mr. MLaden.

Thx so far for ur suggestion but the FFCal repaired for the PVSRA file. Here the correct file no. 3 which has a faillure in the zip file.

Its not on me to keep it for myself only thats why I post this file and I hope other traders can enjoy as much as I do sofar from this sofisticated strategy setup using support and resistance as an extra indicator you will find somewhere here.

Good luck and cheers Marco.

Marco320 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:06 am

Dear mr. MLaden.

Thx so far for ur suggestion but the FFCal#3 FFCal Panel (Black).mq4 repaired for the PVSRA file. Here the correct file no. 3 which has a faillure in the zip file.

Its not on me to keep it for myself only thats why I post this file and I hope other traders can enjoy as much as I do sofar from this sofisticated strategy setup using support and resistance as an extra indicator you will find somewhere here.

Good luck and cheers Marco.
I am trying to understand what you asked but may be not clear enough
this is what,the indicator showing with me
Attachments

LikeRe: Coding Help

mntiwana wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:33 am
I am trying to understand what you asked but may be not clear enough
this is what,the indicator showing with me
Correct the updated 1 after the first post is working fine now. The 1 in the package (zip file) wasn´t working.

Thx sofar MLaden.

Marco320 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:46 am

Correct the updated 1 after the first post is working fine now. The 1 in the package (zip file) wasn´t working.

Thx sofar MLaden.
Post the one,not working with you