Re: Bulls Vs Bears smoothed t3 mtf nmc mt4 600+

Jozo wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:31 am

Thanks Mntiwana, but the version you have uploaded is not build 600+ compliant. I have this version.
I think you are not clear enough regarding what you are looking for as in every your next post you change mind or may be you dont know how to ask
peoples please be care,really serious and prepared well before launch
in general build "600+" means nmc ( new meta compatible) and was usually used by Igor codes
now in your last latest post you talking about EA
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:14 am

I think you are not clear enough regarding what you are looking for as in every your next post you change mind or may be you dont know how to ask
peoples please be care,really serious and prepared well before launch
in general build "600+" means nmc ( new meta compatible) and was usually used by Igor codes
now in your last latest post you talking about EA
Mntiwana, yes, I mention what I was trying to do. The error message I was getting when using this indicator was that I was using non compliant indicator. If you say it is compliant then I will see what other problems with the set up.

Jozo wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:24 am
Mntiwana, yes, I mention what I was trying to do. The error message I was getting when using this indicator was that I was using non compliant indicator. If you say it is compliant then I will see what other problems with the set up.
Post the rest of stuff if possible for you
and explain exact what is your actual problem,if possible with illustration picture/s

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jozo wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:15 pm
This is the alert message I am getting when I try to load the indicator into EA Builder.
Coders,i means any coder do not recommend EA builder (including all other soft wares alike) kind thing for reliable coding work because of so many reasons and these auto generating coding lines are not and never alternative to human coding.
so sorry,we cant help you in this regards

ChartRe: T3 and T3 based indicators

mladen wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 9:26 pm Here is one new version of "squeezed" T3
This version has an addition that helps you see what is the current trend. Also, some additions added in order to keep the usage of the indicator simpler. New set of prices applied too

t3 squeeze extended.png
Dear mladen, thank you for this great indicator. But i think there is a flaw about refreshing on the color change. Can you fix it?
And also make a request if you dont mind, can you make it an alert on slope change and bands break? And also option to change color on the bands
Thank you before and after
Attachments