XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Moderators: mrtools, mntiwana

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:47 pm
Guys,
I have corrected the wait problem on my current setup that I will post later in a couple of weeks time.
All the best
Xard777
Hello XARD,
it's nice to hear from you.
I'm looking forward to your new release.
I have just one request:
1. Display of open / close / target lines
2. Make the points smaller at Semafor
3. Background color changers allowed. For example, if I change the background color to white, then a whole block will still be black, and if I change the TF, the background color will turn completely black.

Thank you for your efforts in advance.
Trade what you see, not what you think

Hello
Good time
Magnanimous
I ask you for a call
I hope you help me
Thank you for your efforts in promoting the program
My request is that
How can I work on the Forex market?
What tool should I install on my meta tag
Thankful
You can guide me

xard777 wrote:
Guys,
I have corrected the wait problem on my current setup that I will post later in a couple of weeks time.
All the best
Xard777
Thanks for your help, XARD777. Please is it possible to develop your indicators in such a way that they'd be compatible with my screen resolution for 14/15 inch PC screens? All your indicators seem to be magnified on my 15 inch screen, thanks a bunch!

Gallandic wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:08 am
xard777 wrote:
Guys,
All the best
Xard777
Thanks for your help, XARD777. Please is it possible to develop your indicators in such a way that they'd be compatible with my screen resolution for 14/15 inch PC screens? All your indicators seem to be magnified on my 15 inch screen, thanks a bunch!
Attachments
2019-02-15 12_18_10-Window.png

Gallandic wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:21 pm
Please is it possible to develop your indicators in such a way that they'd be compatible with my screen resolution for 14/15 inch PC screens?
There's nothing wrong with XARD's indicators or setups. What resolution is your screen? All of XARD's templates and indicators display fine for me on my 15.6" laptop monitor set at 1366x768.

It might be time for you to upgrade your screen mate.
外国為替ニュースFundamentals! News Coverage

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:28 pm
Gallandic wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:21 pm
Please is it possible to develop your indicators in such a way that they'd be compatible with my screen resolution for 14/15 inch PC screens?
There's nothing wrong with XARD's indicators or setups. What resolution is your screen? All of XARD's templates and indicators display fine for me on my 15.6" laptop monitor set at 1366x768.

It might be time for you to upgrade your screen mate.
I just noticed it's the same resolution as yours 1366x768. If you've installed this indy on your MT4 chart, can you please send me a screenshot of how it looks on your laptop? Might be doing something wrong here!