Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AlexLoco wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 am Hello guys... Dear mrtools, mntiwana, can you please make an MTF version of this? can you also check if its code is right? i saw it on M1 chart and i didnt see any recalculation, no change after crossing the zero line or the signal line.... but i see some times on past candels the signal line jumping after a refresh... it happens far enough so it doesn't effect the current signal... but it happens!

any other optimization like price options, smoothing methods, are more than welcome!

Thanks in advance, best regards...

forecast_osc-30M.mq4
This is a new mt4 fixed version with mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, AlexLoco, rudiarius, Christonly, Jedidiah

Hello guys.
Dear mrtools, mntiwana and other expert in forex station.

plz... can one of you change the way to start and finish this indi ??
when bull trend, it will start from high to low (pict.1), can you change it from low to high (pict.2)
so the position of the fibo level will change place just like in the picture

and plz use the one that i attch, because the this indi show 4 fibo, and the original indi only show 3 fibo

Deez wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:35 pm Hi MrTools,

Can you accommodate a request once more..could you please add coloring to this indi as in pic(Blue line changes when crossing red dashed line).

Alerting and arrowing will be a bonus but only if you have the time.

Thanks for the help as always.
Hello Deez,

please, can you post the CycleScalp Indicator from the first sub window.

Thank you very much.

Vere wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:35 am Hello guys.
Dear mrtools, mntiwana and other expert in forex station.

plz... can one of you change the way to start and finish this indi ??
when bull trend, it will start from high to low (pict.1), can you change it from low to high (pict.2)
so the position of the fibo level will change place just like in the picture

and plz use the one that i attch, because the this indi show 4 fibo, and the original indi only show 3 fibo

Play and exercise with different parameters for to find your required setting
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Deez wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:35 pm Hi MrTools,

Can you accommodate a request once more..could you please add coloring to this indi as in pic(Blue line changes when crossing red dashed line).

Alerting and arrowing will be a bonus but only if you have the time.

Thanks for the help as always.
I think,MACD will help you in a better way as you can have a lot of variations and variety of macd,lines,colored lines,crossing lines,slope coloring on cross,floating levels,histo and so on a long list
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sun wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:31 am you can add the bars back function to these two indicators, thanks.SST_CalcLong_Alerts.mq4SST_CalcShort_Alerts.mq4
Unfortunately the code you posted,is decompiled
can you happen posting original mq4 source code