Coding help ...

Moderators: mrtools, mntiwana

Re: Coding help ...

mrtools & mladen
I would like to use this indicator in an EA so could you tell me the buffers for the 1 & -1 that would be useful. I tried the buffers explorer 2 but its not working.

need buffer numbers:
Averages Channel Candles + alerts 2.07.ex4
(164.6 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
Do we have a new buffer indentifier this isn't working :
Buffers explorer 2.mq4
(2.05 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Also I get this comment for " Averages Channel Candles + alerts 2.07"
2-6-2019 8-58-37 AM-acc-name.png
comment about the name???
Thank you
Ray

traderduke wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:47 am
mrtools & mladen
I would like to use this indicator in an EA so could you tell me the buffers for the 1 & -1 that would be useful. I tried the buffers explorer 2 but its not working.

need buffer numbers: Averages Channel Candles + alerts 2.07.ex4

Do we have a new buffer indentifier this isn't working : Buffers explorer 2.mq4

Thank you
Ray
You are missing one "s" in the name (alerts not alert)

mladen wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:24 am
traderduke wrote:
mrtools & mladen

Thank you
Ray

mladen, Thanks and its good to hear from you. I'm not sure how that happened , I have it loaded on several platforms but ony happened this one time.
Any info about the 1 or -1 buffer numbers or a buffer explorer that can identify them.

Thanks again
Ray

mladen wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:24 am
traderduke wrote:
mrtools & mladen

Thank you
Ray
Hi mladen
I got the buffer explorer working, my mistake. Five trends, you have out done yourself. I'm writing the EA as we speak.
I was wondering if I could get a less involved version of the ACC v2.07 with the source code. I'm trying to add the function to a dashboard. The indicator needs some added coded to perform & signal the dashboard.

Thank you for your interest
Ray

mladen
Is their any way to get the buffer explorer to show the indicator entries on the chart instead of the DEFAULT. I'm trying to find the winning combination.
Please!
2-9-2019 11-09-49 AM-buffer explorer.png
Buffers explorer 2.mq4
Please!
(2.05 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
Thank you
Ray

Dear all.

Thx in upfront for having the change to be a part here of the forex-station community. ;)

I found a system I like to take in consideration to trade on. I will use this system including a SupDem indicator. The only problem I have , I am not a coder and having a problem to get the news facts of the FFcal into the chart which showing always the same note: additionals news per settings is not scheduled.

Can someone help me out because or I can not find the setting or is there a leak in the coding why its not showing up?

Thx in advantage. Marco

PS, attached the complete open source code file mql4
PVSRA 05-30-2015.zip
(157.45 KiB) Downloaded 20 times

Marco320 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:21 pm
Dear all.

Thx in upfront for having the change to be a part here of the forex-station community. ;)

I found a system I like to take in consideration to trade on. I will use this system including a SupDem indicator. The only problem I have , I am not a coder and having a problem to get the news facts of the FFcal into the chart which showing always the same note: additionals news per settings is not scheduled.

Can someone help me out because or I can not find the setting or is there a leak in the coding why its not showing up?

Thx in advantage. Marco

PS, attached the complete open source code file mql4PVSRA 05-30-2015.zip
At very first,you are welcome here - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 pm
Marco320 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:21 pm
Dear all.

Thx in advantage. Marco

PS, attached the complete open source code file mql4PVSRA 05-30-2015.zip
At very first,you are welcome here - :)
Dear MLaden.

Thx for the prompt reply. Reading some forums could it be the FFCall is not working anymore because of metatrader version? If so sad but if it still works do you know how to activate the news in this indicator? Basically I like to see the news in this strategy which makes it more convinient to trade to see when and what is upcoming.

Thx for the help Marco

Dear all,

is there somewhere an example of indicator which has QQE calculations inside the code (not iCustom)? Maybe an EA that has QQE inside? I'm really struggling to include QQE inside my code...

maxus182 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:35 pm
Dear all,

is there somewhere an example of indicator which has QQE calculations inside the code (not iCustom)? Maybe an EA that has QQE inside? I'm really struggling to include QQE inside my code...
Try visiting this thread - "Quantitative Qualitative Estimation (QQE) "
here
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8441895
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.