Indicator requests and ideas

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

Deez wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:55 pm
Hi MrTools, could you please add an additional color mode to this indi : Color change on slope.

Appreciate all the help.
Added slope coloring.
Attachments
ravi 1.01.mq4
(33.92 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
ravi slope.png

camisa wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:53 am
Hello mrtools,

Can you please add price option for precision trend variable of attached indicator? (I don't have mq4 version, I think you guys have it?)
Don't have the source.

Hello,

Is there an indicator to show on the chart (as text):

"To trade 1 micro lot of this pair, it will cost you:
-------------------------------------------
Name: (Pair Name)
Margin: $xx.xx
Spread: $xx.xx (xxx Pips)
-------------------------------------------"

I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance.

camisa wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:40 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:38 am

Don't have the source.
I have it after all mrtools lol see attached
Added the newest prices. Just for information the arrows were repainting so fixed that, another thing, the trend for the "Precision trend" was built into the function call, and so not sure how all the other added on will work.
Attachments
precision trend on averages 1.2 (alerts).mq4
(21.51 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

mrtools wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:43 am
camisa wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:40 am

I have it after all mrtools lol see attached
Added the newest prices. Just for information the arrows were repainting so fixed that, another thing, the trend for the "Precision trend" was built into the function call, and so not sure how all the other added on will work.
it looks exactly the same?

Hello guys... Dear mrtools, mntiwana, can you please make an MTF version of this? can you also check if its code is right? i saw it on M1 chart and i didnt see any recalculation, no change after crossing the zero line or the signal line.... but i see some times on past candels the signal line jumping after a refresh... it happens far enough so it doesn't effect the current signal... but it happens!

any other optimization like price options, smoothing methods, are more than welcome!

Thanks in advance, best regards...
forecast_osc-30M.mq4
(3.61 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

AlexLoco wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 am
Hello guys... Dear mrtools, mntiwana, can you please make an MTF version of this? can you also check if its code is right? i saw it on M1 chart and i didnt see any recalculation, no change after crossing the zero line or the signal line.... but i see some times on past candels the signal line jumping after a refresh... it happens far enough so it doesn't effect the current signal... but it happens!

any other optimization like price options, smoothing methods, are more than welcome!

Thanks in advance, best regards...

forecast_osc-30M.mq4
This is a new mt4 fixed version with mtf.
Attachments
forecast oscillator mtf.mq4
(8.75 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
forecast osc.png