Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kyo wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 am

No, I was thinking something more like on the picture.

But thanks for Your answer.

The calculation should not been based on pivots or fibo but solely on percentage change of daily open price.

Sometime ago Cja made something like this but it was based on ADR of prior periods and you can only input two levels. I need something where calculation of percentage change is based solely on daily open price.

Once again thanks for help
Have you seen Mladen's "mano rounder" toy
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Christonly wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:52 am 3.jpgClipboard012.jpg3.jpgGood and kind coder in the house mrtools, jimmy, mladen and ko please someone should share that heishi indicator please.
You can find this on the first page of our Heiken Ashi thread here: viewtopic.php?p=1294985522#p1294985522
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Christonly
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Christonly wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:52 am 3.jpgClipboard012.jpg3.jpgGood and kind coder in the house mrtools, jimmy, mladen and ko please someone should share that heishi indicator please.
Try this of V2vboni "HA_APB" too,along with as Mr jimmy suggested you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:19 am
Have you seen Mladen's "mano rounder" toy
Yes, I’m using it and it is very good, one of the best grid tools for mt4.

But it is not what I’m searching for. I’m looking for the percentage change of price counting from the daily open line, and calculation is based solely on the daily open price.

Anyway thanks for Your help