Re: Various indicators

"d_MA"
An "dikiy" toy - The author claims interesting feature,dont know where it fits or what use of it,may be helping trailing SL/TP or what ever else - think it support usual methods and usual prices
in picture applied 3 instances of same indi (6-80-132) with lower/higher periods for to see how it work and or looks like

Author : In contrast to the classical average, the period decreases with the trend. The minimum period of the average = 2.

pMA - the period of the moving average.

metod is a moving average method. Corresponds to one of four methods: 0 - Simple (simple average), 1 - Exponential (exponential average),

2 - Smoothed (smoothed average), 3 - Linear Weighted (linear-weighted).

cena - the price at which is considered the average. It can take one of seven values: 0 - Close (at closing prices), 1 - Open (at opening prices),

2 - High (at the maximum of the candles), 3 - Low (at the minimum of the candles), 4 - Median Price (at the average price (High + Low) / 2),

5 - Typical Price (at a typical price (High + Low + Close) / 3), 6 - Weighted Close (at a weighted close price (High + Low + Close + Close) / 4).
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 8:51 pm Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf - alerts 3_3
The best one i know of from Adaptive Laguerre Filters Indicators
with mtf - 20 prices - filters (3 state filtering option) - 3 state display options - and alerts
in picture the blue/deep pink line
the last latest one from its series versions
Why am I getting this message?
You are trying to use renamed indicator

2407 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 am
Why am I getting this message?
You are trying to use renamed indicator
I am sure,you renamed it to some thing else
I just down loaded it from the same post you referred and it working with me with out any extra efforts
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
mosape
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

CodeCustom text indicator

hey everyone this is custom text display on chart for ur mt4 if u need it it was made by Saronko on FF............... u can combine as many of the notes as u want so its simple & nice i'm not sure what the other indicator does called tapes

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, michaelB
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

This is a mt4 version of an indicator called M-oscillator mt5 coded by Mladen and explained by him:::::

Theory:

The idea for this indicator is coming from someone using name "NGBaltic". The indicator here is coded as the idea is without usage of levels (that shall be explained in another publication). All in all, the indicator is not bad, and here we have 3 options for color changes :

. color changes on slope change
. color changes on signal line cross
. color changes on zero line cross

Usage :

You can use color changes as signals

And additional information::

This is a part from the original article describing its usage :

The Use of M-Oscillator
Interpretation
M-Oscillator is plotted along the bottom of the price chart; it fluctuates between positive and negative 14.
Movement above 10 is considered overbought, and movement below -10 is oversold.
In sharp moves to the upside, the M-Oscillator fluctuates between 5 and 14, while in down side it fluctuates between -5 and -14.
In an uptrend, the M-Oscillator fluctuates between zero and 14 and vice versa.

As it is seen, the +14 to -14 range interpretation exists already in the original article. I must repeat that that range exists only if period 14 is used, and that if any period other than 14 is used, that range changes.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
gtudor, Jimmy, FXchaos, heispark, nrv, appsoluxions, society, neufert, thomdel, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:43 am This is a mt4 version of an indicator called M-oscillator mt5 coded by Mladen and explained by him:::::

Theory:

The idea for this indicator is coming from someone using name "NGBaltic". The indicator here is coded as the idea is without usage of levels (that shall be explained in another publication). All in all, the indicator is not bad, and here we have 3 options for color changes :

. color changes on slope change
. color changes on signal line cross
. color changes on zero line cross

Usage :

You can use color changes as signals

And additional information::

This is a part from the original article describing its usage :

The Use of M-Oscillator
Interpretation
M-Oscillator is plotted along the bottom of the price chart; it fluctuates between positive and negative 14.
Movement above 10 is considered overbought, and movement below -10 is oversold.
In sharp moves to the upside, the M-Oscillator fluctuates between 5 and 14, while in down side it fluctuates between -5 and -14.
In an uptrend, the M-Oscillator fluctuates between zero and 14 and vice versa.

As it is seen, the +14 to -14 range interpretation exists already in the original article. I must repeat that that range exists only if period 14 is used, and that if any period other than 14 is used, that range changes.
Excellent, thank you very much! :thumbup:
Its divergence with price draws my attention........ :)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci