Re: Identify This Indicator

mntiwana wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:24 am
In case you get the picture (you posted) from xard thread,better to ask in xard thread so that xard and or some body else will help you
As I am not very much acquainted, Can you Please tell me Exact Post or Thread where I shall post this so that I get Response.

Please do the needful.

Hey Coders,

Can someone please let me know which indicator is in the first separate window. Ive tried to search the indicator label name; Zig Zag Beta current value calculated by indicator. I still can't identify it. If someone can either tell me the name for this indicator or attach the indicator file, that would be amazing! thank you so much in advance!
Attachments

bluebird wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:22 pm Hey Coders,

Can someone please let me know which indicator is in the first separate window. Ive tried to search the indicator label name; Zig Zag Beta current value calculated by indicator. I still can't identify it. If someone can either tell me the name for this indicator or attach the indicator file, that would be amazing! thank you so much in advance!
From the picture i can guess it is my way of demonstrating,it is not zigzag but some other indicator,can you refer the post you get it from,may be i can find,as i dont remember yet which indicator display this zigzag name
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I just remember,it is Mladen's - Mrtools "Kwan" indicator
kwan,step kwan,step kwan Averages and so on a list of kwan variations
kwan is a compound - based on stoch,rsi and mom algo
will be posted within stochastic thread as it belongs to that
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.