Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi,

Can anyone add wav Sound Alert (wav file can be selected for the alert)
to the Hill no repaint+Arrows1 indicator.
I know, that it is a recalculate indicator and a modified version of the Rsi TMA centered no REPAINT.mq4.

Even if it recalculate, the arrow and popup alert work very precisely, only the wav. sound alert is missing.
So I'm adding the mq4 version as well.
Thanks
VV

sun wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:07 am

It's a free file from Nepticks of 2013 free I want to change the setting too wide. It is a forgotten code.
I am not stealing.
I know you are right
decompiling is a illegal act at first
nothing can be done with ex4 - it must needs mq4 file format to see the code for any alteration/addition
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:53 am

Added color change.
Dearest Mrtools
May i know why some indicators do not display property tab (the little one shown in picture upper sw) when we mouse pointer hover on them when some do display and so we can right click from here to open property window
for example in the picture,upper sw your posted this newer ver displaying when the other indicator "Dynamic Zones CCI pre-filtered averages nmc" do not displaying - how we get it work,can you please guide (from the code part) what to change make it possible display property tab when mouse drag over.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.