Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey Mladen, MrTools and Mntiwana - is there an MT4 indicator or an offline chart where we can build pairs trading charts? For example GBPUSD-EURUSD (one price MINUS another) - to get this pair's spread chart. Thx in advance

Fresh_Prince wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:26 pm
Hey Mladen, MrTools and Mntiwana - is there an MT4 indicator or an offline chart where we can build pairs trading charts? For example GBPUSD-EURUSD (one price MINUS another) - to get this pair's spread chart. Thx in advance
Explain with illustration picture/s for to better understand your idea
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:46 pm
Fresh_Prince wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:26 pm
Explain with illustration picture/s for to better understand your idea
The same as it's been made up in TradingView. Here's a chart of the GBPUSD-EURUSD (one pair minus another pair

I need this to be realised in MT4, please.

Fresh_Prince wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:38 pm
The same as it's been made up in TradingView. Here's a chart of the GBPUSD-EURUSD (one pair minus another pair)

Looks like a part of USDX, this is available for MT4, yet. For MT5 you can do it yourself. I posted the description how to do it once, it was deleted. Symbols [Ctrl+ U] and make new symbols... Then you have your custom symbol in a minute
GBPUSD-EURUSD.png

Krelian99 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:47 pm
Fresh_Prince wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:38 pm
The same as it's been made up in TradingView. Here's a chart of the GBPUSD-EURUSD (one pair minus another pair)

Looks like a part of USDX, this is available for MT4, yet. For MT5 you can do it yourself. I posted the description how to do it once, it was deleted. Symbols [Ctrl+ U] and make new symbols... Then you have your custom symbol in a minute

GBPUSD-EURUSD.png
So can this be made for MT4?

mrtools wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:36 pm
Kathy McGarry wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:40 pm
Hi Mr. Tools,

Could you please add MA period 10 with deviation 2
and levels 0 , 0.11 , 0.17, 0.5, 0.81, 0.83 and 1.0 to the percent bollinger bands.

At the moment it only has MA period 20 with deviation 2.

Kind regards and thanks.

Kath
Added the other ma and levels.
Hi mrtools

Is it possible to add an option to change MA types(SMA,EMA,SMMA,LWMA) of bollinger bands?