Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hercs wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:48 am Hello MrTools,

Please be so kind as to build me (us - for those believing in the CCi as much as I do) a CCI-divergence indicator at your convenience.
Thanking you most sincerely and continued success to you.
Had you visited CCI thread,i think there are a lot of almost of every variation/s
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Wole wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:50 am

I need a programmer that can create trendline
this need 2 be coded from scratch so send a pm to mrtools for paid coding quote he can make this for u
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

macedose wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 pm GOOD MORNING

Some programmer can help me please, here this community is my hope.

(I asked for a programmer to join two indicators that I found here in the community, joining the two indicators I realized I had more victories)

The programmer even did the work managed to unite the 02 indicators but needs some improvements.

Defects (Errors) of the new indicator created:

Just paint the arrows on the next candle

Suggested improvement:

Programmers friends would like it possible to arrange this indicator to paint the arrows on the current candle.

If possible issue a warning signal (buy / sell) at the end of the current candle (missing a few seconds to the end of the current candle)

Notes: I do not have the source code of the new indicator but it follows the files of the 02 basic indicators that I found freely here in the community and also follows the new indicator just for you to verify what I say.

I believe that if it is possible to agree and unite these two indicators would be of great help to all the traders here in the community

follow images and files.

if anyone can help, we will be very happy.
Can you post the indicators and exactly what you want done?

macedose wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 pm GOOD MORNING

Some programmer can help me please, here this community is my hope.

(I asked for a programmer to join two indicators that I found here in the community, joining the two indicators I realized I had more victories)

The programmer even did the work managed to unite the 02 indicators but needs some improvements.

Defects (Errors) of the new indicator created:

Just paint the arrows on the next candle

Suggested improvement:

Programmers friends would like it possible to arrange this indicator to paint the arrows on the current candle.

If possible issue a warning signal (buy / sell) at the end of the current candle (missing a few seconds to the end of the current candle)

Notes: I do not have the source code of the new indicator but it follows the files of the 02 basic indicators that I found freely here in the community and also follows the new indicator just for you to verify what I say.

I believe that if it is possible to agree and unite these two indicators would be of great help to all the traders here in the community

follow images and files.

if anyone can help, we will be very happy.
Just keep in mind,when asking indicator to paint the arrow on current (still forming) candle,it means repainter indicator
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hercs wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:48 am Hello MrTools,

Please be so kind as to build me (us - for those believing in the CCi as much as I do) a CCI-divergence indicator at your convenience.
Thanking you most sincerely and continued success to you.
Made this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Hercs, TEAMTRADER, Amunra5, Jedidiah