Re: Identify This Indicator

Krelian99 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:04 am

This tool you have on the platform TradingView or as 30$ version for MT4 or MT5 search on the MQL5 market for 'Trade Assistant MT4'/'...MT5'
Thank you Krelian for the quick support.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

ionone wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:49 pm

looks like some hurst theory

you can find some indicators here
Edit ................. links removed
Hope you will be follow FS rules in future by posting stuff direct here at FS rather then posting links,it considered as advertising interest and activity
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

thomdel wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:53 am @mrtools / @mntiwana / Experts

Please Help -- which Indicator to use to Produce Channels with Arrows as available in : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX88 / previous version Trading System.

Please post / attach the Indicator if Available with you.

Thanks.
I think that is provided within xard thread if i am not wrong enough

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:15 am
I think that is provided within xard thread if i am not wrong enough

Hi, Can you Please post the Link or Indicator ?

I tried searching several times but I did not get because I don't know the exact name of Indicator which produces " Channels with Arrows " as seen in Xard systems.

There are various Indis like : !!!-MT4 X-AUTOREFRESH / !!!-MT4 X-CHANNELS / others available.

But I could not find this one.

Thanks in advance.

thomdel wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:57 am

Hi, Can you Please post the Link or Indicator ?

I tried searching several times but I did not get because I don't know the exact name of Indicator which produces " Channels with Arrows " as seen in Xard systems.

There are various Indis like : !!!-MT4 X-AUTOREFRESH / !!!-MT4 X-CHANNELS / others available.

But I could not find this one.

Thanks in advance.
In case you get the picture (you posted) from xard thread,better to ask in xard thread so that xard and or some body else will help you