Multi Pair Indicator support

Hi,

when I have an existing "normal" indicator which produces alerts/lines/symbols in the chart window and the first indicator subwindow.
Now I want to add or better make a multi pair support indicator of it. So the indicator should loop through a handful user set pair list and check all these symbols once every new bar for alerts.

Drawing of lines/symbols doesn't make sense in this case so I think I have to remove such things from the indicator, correct?

Do I only have to make another for loop outsite the now existing for loop (with counted_bars as limit and the user set pairs as limit) in the OnCalculate section  :think:

Re: Multi Pair Indicator support

Jagg wrote:Hi,

when I have an existing "normal" indicator which produces alerts/lines/symbols in the chart window and the first indicator subwindow.
Now I want to add or better make a multi pair support indicator of it. So the indicator should loop through a handful user set pair list and check all these symbols once every new bar for alerts.

Drawing of lines/symbols doesn't make sense in this case so I think I have to remove such things from the indicator, correct?

Do I only have to make another for loop outsite the now existing for loop (with counted_bars as limit and the user set pairs as limit) in the OnCalculate section 
Post the code you are trying to use
This way it does not make too much sense
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
anka97

anka97 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:49 am :clap: May I have your some popular multi-pair indicators , @mladen !

Edit ...... link removed
Linking to out source/s is against forum rules
post the one's you have already so that the rest will be posted
As for popular,hard to differenciate,the one is not important and useful for you,might be interesting for next trader/user
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

anka97 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 pm Please help, pro !
Help what?
And no posting outside links. Please familiarize yourself with the rules here! It's important for your future :wtf:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
anka97
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

anka97 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:15 am

Help me add AUD and NZD currency in that indicator. please.
Noticed,every of your post written in bold text,please be habitual use to write in normal texture as all others,dont think any importance and priority applicable to an different texture
looks like"roc" but in a different way
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.