Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:10 am

Make some changes:

Add Bollinger bands (20)
Change of the ma ribbon from (20,40) to (30-blue-,55-red-)
Add a new ma ribbon at (100-green-,200-orange-)
Add the monitor you made (however could not find how to avoid the tf's getting mixed with each other, try to change size in indi settings but don't work)

beside watching for a strong trend in m5, gann signal and DSS in overbought/oversold add a new rule: the price should touch the Bollinger band before the gann signal

for a buy signal it should be then: ma30 >ma55,>ma100>ma200, price above ma30, DSS bresert in oversold, gann signal, and price should already have touched the lower bollinger band

I was wondering if it's possible to add a ma crossover filter to the GANN Arrows indicator so that for example, it will only show/send a buy signal if the ma30 is above ma50 (or any other pair of ma's) so that way it will be easier to ignore the fake signals (which are a lot, basically any which goes against the trend should be directly ignored) when trading in multiple fx pairs

-L- wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 pm

Make some changes:

Add Bollinger bands (20)
Change of the ma ribbon from (20,40) to (30-blue-,55-red-)
Add a new ma ribbon at (100-green-,200-orange-)
Add the monitor you made (however could not find how to avoid the tf's getting mixed with each other, try to change size in indi settings but don't work)

beside watching for a strong trend in m5, gann signal and DSS in overbought/oversold add a new rule: the price should touch the Bollinger band before the gann signal

for a buy signal it should be then: ma30 >ma55,>ma100>ma200, price above ma30, DSS bresert in oversold, gann signal, and price should already have touched the lower bollinger band

I was wondering if it's possible to add a ma crossover filter to the GANN Arrows indicator so that for example, it will only show/send a buy signal if the ma30 is above ma50 (or any other pair of ma's) so that way it will be easier to ignore the fake signals (which are a lot, basically any which goes against the trend should be directly ignored) when trading in multiple fx pairs
Decrease the font size in the "NSize" settings
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
-L-

sal wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:55 pm

post have zip file and re down load what you are searching. tpl also..
5min
I have questions.
Rules are:
i. For example When we have uptrend (shown in blue on "HalfTrend MTF" indicator), the price has to cross the upper channel and close there.
ii. Then we wait for the arrow to appear and we enter with 5min expiry.

1. When the arrow appears, then we enter exactly then, or we wait for that to close and we enter the next candle with sell?
2. Do we still need QQE?
3. Why aren't there arrows on my chart?!
Attachments

pacois wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:39 am
Thanks a lot pacois, have not tested it in live market but the indicator seems to be working perfectly.

just make a modification to the code and also have a question which i explain below

EDIT: what I mean in the second picture about the DSS bressert it's actually not the part in the green rectangle that I know it won't affect the code, but the part below that which I am not sure if it's related to the DSS bressert.

thanks in advance.