Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Trade open method with repaint super signal arrows.

1.) have a green up arrow on a red candle or a red down arrow on a green candle.

2.) the candle after the arrow is shorter than the alert/arrow candle.

3.) If these two requirements are met then enter trade at the beginning of the third candle.
4) Add RSI 14 period as filter for risk avoid.

Consider the expiry starts from the arrow painted bar till 5 bars.
>>>>> 2min expiry reversal trend direction..
>>>>> 5 min with in trend direction
2-super-signals_v2b.ex4
(2.42 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
Screenshot_6.jpg
Screenshot_7.jpg

sal wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:44 pm
sakti wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:15 am

Hi Sal,
Just confirmation, is the arrow come from QQE new indicator ?

Thanks
yes .. posted in viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8467794&start=1958
1958 post zip file.
Hey Sal, I just saw your strategy man :)
Thank you for it!
Post 1958 is missing and I don't know if I have all the right indicators for it.
Also, what is the expiry time after the entry? 1min? 2mins? 3?
Thank you
This is what I got so far
sal.png

sal wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:58 am

1.) have a green up arrow on a red candle or a red down arrow on a green candle.

3.) If these two requirements are met then enter trade at the beginning of the third candle.

repaint brother?

pacois wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:10 am
-L- wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:30 am
Hi guys, I'm testing a new strategy, so I'm sharing it here with you guys in case it helps you and, if there is anything to improve, please feel free to tell.

the strategy it's pretty simple and works this way
1. search for a strong trend in the m5 TF
2. then go to 1m TF and for buy (and the opposite for sell)
-watch the MA ribbon being blue and above the 150ema,
-DSS bresert in oversold area (try to take the ones which truly stay in the oversold area, not the ones that just barely enter that zone)
-Gann signal appears
3. the expiration time should be above 10 minutes, I usually put it 10 plus the few extra to complete the next 5m candle

I have tested it just for a couple days in the major pairs and (more tests be needed) and as long as I can correctly look for a strong trend it has worked pretty well for now.

PD: in the image, I put the lines of the 5m chart in a new chart, so the time the vertical line shows it's the start of the 5m candle, not the start of the operation since for example if you look at the last signal, in the m1 chart it was at 16:03 but in the 5m chart it shows 16:00, but the entry point was the one in the m1 chart.

Make some changes:

Add Bollinger bands (20)
Change of the ma ribbon from (20,40) to (30-blue-,55-red-)
Add a new ma ribbon at (100-green-,200-orange-)
Add the monitor you made (however could not find how to avoid the tf's getting mixed with each other, try to change size in indi settings but don't work)

beside watching for a strong trend in m5, gann signal and DSS in overbought/oversold add a new rule: the price should touch the Bollinger band before the gann signal

for a buy signal it should be then: ma30 >ma55,>ma100>ma200, price above ma30, DSS bresert in oversold, gann signal, and price should already have touched the lower bollinger band

I was wondering if it's possible to add a ma crossover filter to the GANN Arrows indicator so that for example, it will only show/send a buy signal if the ma30 is above ma50 (or any other pair of ma's) so that way it will be easier to ignore the fake signals (which are a lot, basically any which goes against the trend should be directly ignored) when trading in multiple fx pairs
Gann High-Low Activator _ MTF _ Alerts + arrows.mq4
(8.67 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
Gann High-Low Activator _ MTF _ Alerts + arrows.ex4
(35.24 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
Trend gann.png

-L- wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 pm
pacois wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:10 am

Make some changes:

Add Bollinger bands (20)
Add the monitor you made (however could not find how to avoid the tf's getting mixed with each other, try to change size in indi settings but don't work)

beside watching for a strong trend in m5, gann signal and DSS in overbought/oversold add a new rule: the price should touch the Bollinger band before the gann signal

for a buy signal it should be then: ma30 >ma55,>ma100>ma200, price above ma30, DSS bresert in oversold, gann signal, and price should already have touched the lower bollinger band

I was wondering if it's possible to add a ma crossover filter to the GANN Arrows indicator so that for example, it will only show/send a buy signal if the ma30 is above ma50 (or any other pair of ma's) so that way it will be easier to ignore the fake signals (which are a lot, basically any which goes against the trend should be directly ignored) when trading in multiple fx pairs
Decrease the font size in the "NSize" settings
Gann High-Low Activator _ MTF _ Alerts + arrows_Ma_Test.mq4
(9.34 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

kouropalatisk wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:36 am
sal wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:44 pm

yes .. posted in viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8467794&start=1958
1958 post zip file.
Thank you for it!
Post 1958 is missing and I don't know if I have all the right indicators for it.
Thank you
BRO... try in demo and study the flow ,

Javier wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:38 am
sal wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:58 am

repaint brother?
bro... read my post carefully..

sal wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:12 pm
kouropalatisk wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:36 am

Thank you for it!
Thank you
BRO... try in demo and study the flow ,
Of course, will do. What is the expiry time when entering a trade?

pacois wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:43 pm
-L- wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 pm

Make some changes:

Add Bollinger bands (20)

Decrease the font size in the "NSize" settings
thanks for the help,

tested the indicator but it send signals only in the ma crossover and not the ones of the gann :(

is it possible to fix that?
Screenshot.png