Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

modanetfx wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:53 pm Hello mrtools ,mladen and all coders in the house. Kindly help me to RE CODE or READJUST this indicator to only give alert and pop up message ONLY when TWO arrows appears IMMEDIATELY one after another as shown in the images uploaded. All other single arrows should not pop up message and alert. A lert only when one arrow appear immediately after the otter UP or DOWN . Thanks for your valuable time.
As far as I can tell in the code it is only supposed to draw 1 up arrow and 1 down arrow, there are problems in that code, the arrows repaint and the indicator is trying to look into the future, could be that's why it is making an extra arrow, making an alert on that probably wouldn't work, made this version awhile back that is mtf with alerts and doesn't repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, reachme, mtp, modanetfx

modanetfx wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:53 pm Hello mrtools ,mladen and all coders in the house. Kindly help me to RE CODE or READJUST this indicator to only give alert and pop up message ONLY when TWO arrows appears IMMEDIATELY one after another as shown in the images uploaded. All other single arrows should not pop up message and alert. A lert only when one arrow appear immediately after the otter UP or DOWN . Thanks for your valuable time.
Hello brother could you share the indicators that you use in the image of the arrows? if it is not discomfort it looks great to make binaries

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:46 am

As far as I can tell in the code it is only supposed to draw 1 up arrow and 1 down arrow, there are problems in that code, the arrows repaint and the indicator is trying to look into the future, could be that's why it is making an extra arrow, making an alert on that probably wouldn't work, made this version awhile back that is mtf with alerts and doesn't repaint.
Thank you mrtools for your insightful and professional comment and the mtf indicator you posted. In binary option repainting arrow indicators are sometimes useful depending on the strategy and the individual using them. In this case it is useful to me. My only problem is sitting in front of my laptop all the way waiting for the set up with the single arrow alert intermittently .
Sal posted the attached indicator without alert, which i am very sure you can add alert sound and pop up message to.
Mrtools sir, assuming i want you to add alert to this with these conditions , is it possible ?:
(a) For buy signal
Alert only if a BUY arrow UP signal for the next candle fails and immediately another arrow shows for BUY arrow UP signal on the FAILED RED CANDLE (as if insisting ) THE ALERT SHOULD BE ON THE SECOND ARROW on the RED candle.
(b) For sell signal
Alert only if a SELL arrow DOWN signal for the next candle fails and immediately another arrow shows for SELL arrow DOWN signal on the FAILED GREEN CANDLE (as if insisting ) THE ALERT SHOULD BE ON THE SECOND ARROW on the GREEN candle.
All other STAND ALONE arrows signals ALERT that show up either UP or DOWN without an immediate failure should be completely ignored or eliminated . Maybe color or some numbers of pips - o r+ after candle close of failed signal can be used
This my request sir. If this could be coded , it will save me a lot of time and the irritating stand alone signal alert sound would have been eliminated .
Thanks for finding time to attend to me.