Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Christonly wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 am
You are welcome man - but you have not describe what to help
I need this indicator please pair Analyzer indicator... Mr toolz, mntiwana, Mladen..Anyone
[/quote]

welcome man
Here you get your indicator
there is only the ex file
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
KAYJIRAH, Christonly
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey everyone!

Much appreciation to everybody here who has done such great work, truly one of the best resources available. One of the best items I've seen come from this forum is the Elder Auto Envelope indicator.

I was hoping to request Arrow and Alert integrations for when the cross/change occurs. Anyone able to do this? Thanks in advance!
These users thanked the author legendstatus for the post:
Jimmy
IN PATIENCE THERE IS PROFIT.

legendstatus wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 am Hey everyone!

Much appreciation to everybody here who has done such great work, truly one of the best resources available. One of the best items I've seen come from this forum is the Elder Auto Envelope indicator.

I was hoping to request Arrow and Alert integrations for when the cross/change occurs. Anyone able to do this? Thanks in advance!
I think you must be welcomed by the way you express your views on FS
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

legendstatus wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 am Hey everyone!

Added the arrows.