Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:46 am

Added arrows.
Hi mrtools, sorry to trouble you again, I have been testing an strategy and for now it has positive results (though it only work in strong trended markets) so i intend to develop it more, i posted it in the forum so you can see it in the thread about binary options trading if you are interested :
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8467794&start=2030

I was wondering if it was possible to add a double ema crossover filter to the gann signals so that way for example, it will only send buy signals when ema20 äbove ema 40 or only sell signals if the opposite (or other selected periods of ema's)

thanks in advance

-L-

Dear Mrtools its possible to add arrow to this precision trend 2.4 ? and i ask you if its possible to add other hline to this, at the top and at the bottom of the candle, ex : reverse of the already present hline, Many thanks Mrtools, if its difficult for you for me its so good have the arrows :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Hello mrtools ,mladen and all coders in the house. Kindly help me to RE CODE or READJUST this indicator to only give alert and pop up message ONLY when TWO arrows appears IMMEDIATELY one after another as shown in the images uploaded. All other single arrows should not pop up message and alert. A lert only when one arrow appear immediately after the otter UP or DOWN . Thanks for your valuable time.

modanetfx wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:53 pm Hello mrtools ,mladen and all coders in the house. Kindly help me to RE CODE or READJUST this indicator to only give alert and pop up message ONLY when TWO arrows appears IMMEDIATELY one after another as shown in the images uploaded. All other single arrows should not pop up message and alert. A lert only when one arrow appear immediately after the otter UP or DOWN . Thanks for your valuable time.
Have you checked/tested regarding repainting issue as some one was claiming it is repainter but experts can better advice
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
modanetfx
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

modanetfx wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:53 pm Hello mrtools ,mladen and all coders in the house. Kindly help me to RE CODE or READJUST this indicator to only give alert and pop up message ONLY when TWO arrows appears IMMEDIATELY one after another as shown in the images uploaded. All other single arrows should not pop up message and alert. A lert only when one arrow appear immediately after the otter UP or DOWN . Thanks for your valuable time.
Hi, could you share the indicators that you use in that template if it's not too much trouble?

mntiwana wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:28 am
Have to checked/tested regarding repainting issue as some one was claiming it is repainter but experts can better advice
Thanks for your prompt reply. The repaint issue js what i am aware of. I use the indicators for binary options trading and whenever the arrows line up in a certain condition i go for the kill, so the need to eliminate single arrow alert for the double arrows as earlier explained . This will allow me not to stay glued to my computer most of the time I shall gladly appreciate if someone can bail me out. Thanks .