Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:27 am Request to Kindly do the needful if this can be done.

Can this attached Indicator : 4_Level_ZZ_Semafor be modified / coded in such a manner that we can see all the semafor numbers clearly with selected colour style ?

If we keep the same colour for each semafor then the semafor numbers are visible.

But if we change colour for each semafor : semafor above bar and semafor below bar the they become unreadable.

All Semafor below the Bar are of colour 1 ( selected colour 1 ) and All Semafor Above the Bar are colour 2 ( selected colour 2 )

Please Reply if this can be achieved ?

Thanks.

Experts mrtools & mntiwana...Please Advise.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:47 am
Have you tried on Averages Oscillators and Price action toys by our kind coders

Hi mntiwana,

I found the Price Action indicator from the screen shots you posted. Could you please help me locate the "Assymetric EMA of deviation oscillator" and "oscillator of Tripple EMA". I've searched the forums and not found a match. Thanks for your help, always.

Regards,

Josh.

DrRumpy wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:22 am

Hi mntiwana,

I found the Price Action indicator from the screen shots you posted. Could you please help me locate the "Assymetric EMA of deviation oscillator" and "oscillator of Tripple EMA". I've searched the forums and not found a match. Thanks for your help, always.

Regards,

Josh.
I think "Oscillator Tripple EMA" belong to - "DZ Oscillator of averages nrp arrows + alerts mtf" indicator,already posted within Moving Averages thread - tripple ema stands for tema
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

@ mr tools, mntiwana , other senior traders / coders

Please Help in this.

As I am New, not sure as to in which Thread should I post this.
So, Posting here.

1] Can we use Any Average Indicator / Other Indicator to get similar Average Band as we get in :
1) Goldband : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-10
2) Goldband : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX TRADING

If Yes, Please share which average type and parameters to use for each one respectively.

2] Can we use Any Indicator to get Channels with Arrows : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX87 / !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX88 & others

If Yes, Please share which average type and parameters to use for each one respectively.

Thanks.

Deez wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:42 pm Hi MrTools...Could you please modify this indicator to alert and arrow when it crosses 50 level(in pic i got bot OB/OS set to 50), with arrow on first option - this option doesn't work currently.

Thank you for all your help, as usual.
Hi Deez,
can you please let me know what is the moving average line you are using in the main chart(red, blue and gold line) and also the Red and green arrow indicator please or the template will be very helpfull. Thanks in advance..

Deez wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:42 pm Hi MrTools...Could you please modify this indicator to alert and arrow when it crosses 50 level(in pic i got bot OB/OS set to 50), with arrow on first option - this option doesn't work currently.

Thank you for all your help, as usual.
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Deez, reachme, Chickenspicy