Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

-L- wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:32 am

hi sal, how u doing?

Not completely sure but wasn't the tma bands a repainter indicator?
tma is repainter .... :) but its just only for guide.. to find out the peak location the dot arrow.
trend direction is just reversal high peak position based on MA ribbon indicator.. see sap. need to test..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

-L- wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:14 am

hi pacois, thanks for your help with the monitor for the different tf.

sorry to trouble you, could you please tell me what does the numbers below the arrows means? I see there are positive and negative values so i would like to understand to better use of the indicator, can't test it for now i think because the chart hadn't refresh since the market is closed and it dind't show the analisis.
Hi you have to install both the indicators that I posted, the value under the arrows, is the width of the MA ribbon filled channel.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
-L-

sal wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:48 am

tma is repainter .... :) but its just only for guide.. to find out the peak location the dot arrow.
trend direction is just reversal high peak position based on MA ribbon indicator.. see sap. need to test..
ohhh, oks I understand, i was just wondering since i also used that indi in the past

pacois wrote:

Hi you have to install both the indicators that I posted, the value under the arrows, is the width of the MA ribbon filled channel.
so that's why, since I already had the ma ribbon I hadn't download the one you attach, thanks for the explanation.