NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

Julio wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:04 am
Hi Jimmy or Mntiwana,

You would be so kind to share the template of the attached image. Thanks and cheers.
Hey bro, thanks for asking. Mladen always had a good eye for nice colors in his indicators and his charts.
I'm sure he won't mind us sharing it so here is Mladen's simple chart template for MT4 which includes his famous Daily Data tool.

Mladen_Chart_Template_MT4.png
Mladen_Chart_Template.zip
(44.04 KiB) Downloaded 924 times
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

Jimmy wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:02 pm
Julio wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:04 am
Hi Jimmy or Mntiwana,

You would be so kind to share the template of the attached image. Thanks and cheers.
Hey bro, thanks for asking. Mladen always had a good eye for nice colors in his indicators and his charts.
I'm sure he won't mind us sharing it so here is Mladen's simple chart template for MT4 which includes his famous Daily Data tool.

Mladen_Chart_Template_MT4.png
Mladen_Chart_Template.zip
Thanks bro,

I totally agree with you, I love the colors used in both graphics and indicators which make them very visually pleasing and what is most important to me prevents visual fatigue.

For quite some time I am using in my graphics the template that you uploaded to the forum that includes the indicator fadedbckgrnd2__1.mq4 that looks very good on mt4 of the pc but in the mt4 of my VPS loses a lot and that's why I'm going to try this one It's very similar.

I also agree that after all that Mladen has shared with the Community in all the forums where he participates, he will have no problem sharing his own template.

Greetings to all and thanks again Jimmy.

Dark Theme Templates for Metatrader 4 Charts MT4.png

Here are six new Dark Theme templates for MT4 which were designed to be easy on the eyes 8-)

Modern Forex Dark Theme for MT4
Modern Forex Zoomed Out.png

Modern Forex.png

Modern Crypto Dark Theme for MT4
Modern Crypto Zoomed Out.png

Modern Crypto.png

NT8 (Ninjatrader 8) Dark Theme for MT4
Ninjatrader 8 Dark Theme for MT4 Zoomed Out.png

Ninjatrader 8 Dark Theme for MT4.png

Trading Floor Screen Dark Theme for MT4
Dark Trading Floor Zoomed Out.png

Dark Trading Floor.png

Modern Dark Theme for MT4
Dark Modern Zoomed Out.png

Dark Modern.png

Midnight Room Dark Theme for MT4
Dark Room Midnight Zoomed Out.png

Dark Room Midnight.png
Modern Dark Templates for MT4 Charts.zip
(5.42 KiB) Downloaded 3089 times
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.

Old-School-MT4-Chart-Themes-Retro.png

Did you know...

Electronic Trading was first seen in 1969 by a company named Instinet? They introduced the first fully automated system for the trade of US securities.

To celebrate 50 years of Electronic Trading, here are 5 x old school trading chart templates for MT4 based on historic charting themes from very early electronic trading platforms and ASCII which were used in the order-entry computer systems of many traders and brokers for years.

Here's a couple of examples of an ASCII based chart. Neat!
Trading Chart With ASCII.png
Retro Forex Trading Chart With ASCII.png

Each template is named with the year that those color schemes were popularly seen.

Retro Trading Terminal 1983
Old School Trading Chart MT4 1983.png

Old School Trading Chart MT4 1983 2.png

Retro Trading Terminal 1987
Old School Trading Chart MT4 1987.png

Old School Trading Chart MT4 1987 2.png

Retro Trading Terminal 1989
Old School Trading Chart MT4 1989.png

Old School Trading Chart MT4 1989 2.png

Retro Trading Terminal 1992
Old School Trading Chart MT4 1992.png

Old School Trading Chart MT4 1992 2.png

Retro Trading Terminal 1997
Old School Trading Chart MT4 1997.png

Old School Trading Chart MT4 1997 2.png
Old School Trading Charts MT4 Templates.zip
(2.55 KiB) Downloaded 766 times

Attachments 75
  1. Similar Topics

1. 0 Replies
    2. Prop Challenge

0 Replies 94 Views

by constbln, Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:37 am in Trading Journals

0 Replies
    3. 4 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”