Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Mehrab wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:26 am hi again ,
do you know any indicator which shows the distance between price and a moving average as a histogram or a line , something like this but free ........... Edit ..... link removed
I'm using OSMA indicator with 200 and 2 settings but if you know something more useful let me know
Have you had any success in your quest? I'm also interested in such an indi if it exists. Can you please post the Osma indicator you are using or its location? Thank you, in advance.

Please, Can Any of the Senior Coders / Respective Author of this Indicator make the Desired change in this Indicator : Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts) ?

This will help all the Users.

1) Please add this option : Indicator On Off -- True False
( Can be found in #4 Trend Suite (Black) and other Indis )

2) Individual 2 Options for Line Width for Slow MA & Fast MA respectively
This helps to keep Fast MA as Line width 1 & Slow MA as Line Width 2.
Example : EMA 10 as width 1 and EMA 30 as Width 2
( Right now to achieve this we have to add Averages Indi and make 2 nd avg as width 2 )

3) Is this option possible / is this option useful : Arrow on Still Open Bar : True False

Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:57 pm Please, Can Any of the Senior Coders / Respective Author of this Indicator make the Desired change in this Indicator : Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts) ?

This will help all the Users.

1) Please add this option : Indicator On Off -- True False
( Can be found in #4 Trend Suite (Black) and other Indis )

2) Individual 2 Options for Line Width for Slow MA & Fast MA respectively
This helps to keep Fast MA as Line width 1 & Slow MA as Line Width 2.
Example : EMA 10 as width 1 and EMA 30 as Width 2
( Right now to achieve this we have to add Averages Indi and make 2 nd avg as width 2 )

3) Is this option possible / is this option useful : Arrow on Still Open Bar : True False

Thanks.
Do you have the #4 Trend Suite (Black) indicator source code? Would like to see how they do the Indicator On Off -- True False.

reachme wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:48 am
Here you go. If it's a button then it makes sense but I really don't understand why this option is in there as an extern bool.

Thanks for the Consideration.

Hi,
The Basic Idea to have this Option : Indicator On / Off is same as " Show Indicator On / Off ( True / False ) "

If we get this option in this Indicator and all the Current Indicators ( all the Indicators by mrtools / mladen and other coders are Gems ) on this Forum with Updating them with this option then we don't have to go to colour option and select all colour as None just to stop showing that Indicator on screen ( whenever we dont want a respective indicator to be shown on chart / sub window )

Please Do Consider this in your other Indicators too.

NinjaTrader 8 has a simple Option in every Indicator to show / hide indicator on Chart as : Visible Tick / Untick.

Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:11 am

Thanks for the Consideration.

Hi,
The Basic Idea to have this Option : Indicator On / Off is same as " Show Indicator On / Off ( True / False ) "

If we get this option in this Indicator and all the Current Indicators ( all the Indicators by mrtools / mladen and other coders are Gems ) on this Forum with Updating them with this option then we don't have to go to colour option and select all colour as None just to stop showing that Indicator on screen ( whenever we dont want a respective indicator to be shown on chart / sub window )

Please Do Consider this in your other Indicators too.

NinjaTrader 8 has a simple Option in every Indicator to show / hide indicator on Chart as : Visible Tick / Untick.

Thanks.
Check this indicator with the button on the chart. You don't need to touch anything else. Simply turn on or off the indicator itself. I really like this option :)
Unfortunately, I don't source file.
These users thanked the author reachme for the post (total 2):
rudiarius, Jimmy

reachme wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:00 am

Check this indicator with the button on the chart. You don't need to touch anything else. Simply turn on or off the indicator itself. I really like this option :)
Unfortunately, I don't source file.
Untitled.png
Thanks.

But this does not solve the issue.

The Idea is to have this option in Indicators ( Option visible : Tick / Untick as available in Ninjatrader 8 ) & ( in Trend Suite ) that you have 1 Single Standard Template with all the Useful Indicators which you use in all charts and just disable respective Indi / or other Indis in diff Open Charts.