Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Pacois,
can you find out in screen shot which locaion is the right signal as per my rules to take...!!
i find there is a time(as given ealrier snap) to get signal as per my rule. :)
Sal crazy with these rules, today work great tomorrow no, now I use the temple for 15-30-60-minutes in martingale, the important thing is not to perish anything with each transaction, I also open more posizini at the time and look, the martingale with dukascopy it is generated automatically.
Attachments

pacois wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:27 pm

Sal crazy with these rules, today work great tomorrow no, now I use the temple for 15-30-30-60-minutes in martingale, the important thing is not to perish anything with each transaction, I also open more posizini at the time and look, the martingale with dukascopy it is generated automatically.
pacois :(
see my trade and i also added Deez indicator (!!!peak). manuel trading is quite different than auto trade..
see snaps.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:44 pm
pacois :(
see my trade and i also added Deez indicator (!!!peak). manuel trading is quite different than auto trade..
see snaps.
I do not know, for me it is a long time since I live far from live, everything is different, the day I will live and lose everything, so far I am in loss and I spent many years, only in this field there is much hypocrisy and silence are all afraid to detect profits for example in a year, to understand if there is a real opportunity for profit for the small change-overs.

QQA new indicator is a good indicator. with this i made a 1-2-3 trend signal and buy signal order arrow.
pacois can help to filter arrows based on the below rule will be appreciable.
rule

Signal first arrow count start from each start HOUR end end of the same HOUR

sell signal confrimation

1st arrow bar (open price value) higher than 2nd and 3rd price open price value - arrow confrimed in 3rd arrow
3rd arrow open rice value is considered next signal as 1st arrow bar.

see snap.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi