Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

DrRumpy wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:19 am

Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for the warm welcome and your advice. I will look at the existing angle indicators that Mladen & Mtools have created first. The one I linked is the only one I could find in Google search that showed the historical angle of the MA. However, that one costs money, which I don't mind paying if there isn't a free alternative :)

Kind Regards,

Josh.
Have you tried on Averages Oscillators and Price action toys by our kind coders
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

DrRumpy wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:41 am Hi mntiwana & visitors,

For anyone interested in Angle of MA indicators in the future there is a treasure trove of options in the "Moving Average" thread. Here's that latest versions of indis that matched what I was looking for:

- SMAAngleZero
- angle of t3 2.01 mtf histo
- MA_AngleZeroSigMA
- EmaAngleZero
- Angle of oma alerts arrows mtf 2.01
- Angle of averages - alerts 1.2
- Angle of average & alerts nmc
- Angle of T3 2
- Angle of T3 2 ols
- Angle of T3 2 mtf nmc
- Angle of T3 2 & alerts
- ALL_MA_AngleZeroSigMA_v1
- AllAverages_v2.3
- Angle of NonLag MA 1.01

viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8414844

Thanks again!

Josh.
Good to know you find what was you looking for - :)
pay thanks to great and kind coders tag team

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

snorky2001 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:39 am

Ok thank you so much Mr Tools for your reply... :) but sorry to insist.. :( maybe it's just not possible to make a histo version of this schaff trix trend cycle ? :)
In that indicator don't think trix_buffer1 and trix_buffer2 can be used the way it is used in that version. Think maybe it was done when mt4 had the 8 buffer limit.

Also (PRICE_CLOSE+PRICE_HIGH+PRICE_LOW) in this line trix_buffer1=iMA(NULL,0,TrixPeriod,0,MODE_SMMA,(PRICE_CLOSE+PRICE_HIGH+PRICE_LOW),i); far as i can tell it does nothing.

Anyway this is a fixed version made as histo, results look the same.

Hello mladen, mrtools, mntiwana and other coders,

Is there a possibility and or can you use these indicators to create a dynamic zone indicator?
The most important data are WPR (blue line) and RSI (magenta line). If to the 2 indis still the calculation and the formulas of the data of OBV are added, then it is great.
I appreciate every feedback.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
GoldenFibo
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Kilometer wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:12 pm I've been using this Indicator made by you guys at this forum, it's called "Trend Scalp & Arrows", is it possible to get a MTF version of it? I've attached the indicator to this post just in case you need it : )
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Kilometer, Jimmy, moey_dw, gtudor, appsoluxions, R2D2, Jagg, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

Request to Kindly do the needful if this can be done.

Can this attached Indicator : 4_Level_ZZ_Semafor be modified / coded in such a manner that we can see all the semafor numbers clearly with selected colour style ?

If we keep the same colour for each semafor then the semafor numbers are visible.

But if we change colour for each semafor : semafor above bar and semafor below bar the they become unreadable.

All Semafor below the Bar are of colour 1 ( selected colour 1 ) and All Semafor Above the Bar are colour 2 ( selected colour 2 )

Please Reply if this can be achieved ?

Thanks.

pin12 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:01 am Hello,

I was looking for the famous Magic Trend indicator ("Trend Magic" is another different indicator) and I found this one. I do not know if it will be the original, but here I share it.

description of the indicator:

The MagicTrend Indicator Plugin For Amibroker

The MagicTrend indicator plugin for Amibroker is designed for working as a complete trend following tool. The indicator uses average true range, current price swing data with some complex logic. This is for keeping us in the position as long as the ongoing trend sustains. The indicator contains the following indications for deciding trend and low-risk entry:

The color of the line and arrow direction suggests the direction of the trend. The color convention is standard. i.e. Light green for uptrend and red for the downtrend.
The value of the line suggests the highest amount of correction that the price can undergo without affecting the trend direction.
The risk barometer suggests a low-risk entry in the ongoing trend. The length of the color suggests the type of trade that can be entered with lower risk. If the green area in the bar is bigger than the red area it suggests a long trade is possible with low risk if the ongoing trend is up and vice versa for short entry in the downtrend.

If anyone has information about this interesting indicator, please share it here.

Thanks
This post needs to be migrated at its appropriate thread
"Trend Indicators" - here
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8472182