Community Project

Moderators: mrtools, mntiwana

Re: Community Project

In the world of the abnormal persons, the normal persons are abnormal.
Traders are in many ways abnormal : stubborn, they never give up, although most lose more than they are winning

they have a lot of hope, even after 5 years of losing accounts, they still hope to reverse the situation

they look constantly at charts, normal people would get crazy after watching for 1 hour at charts, traders can look at them
'for ever and a day'

they are warriors, fighting against MMs, big banks and against their wifes (or men) who really think they are nuts, only few
of them are driving around in a Ferrari with a wife nuts about the Ferrari

of course they are a bit nuts, they deeply believe in maths, golden levels, magic bottoms and not penetrable ceilings, yeah
strange guys they are !

they also use difficult words like double smoothed stochastic, ichimoku, bearish breakout, higher lows and pinbars …
normals surely do not know what all that means

hmm, I'm surely glad I'm abnormal, ha ha, are you ??

Lei Wulong

Lei Wulong wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:11 am
In the world of the abnormal persons, the normal persons are abnormal.
Traders are in many ways abnormal : stubborn, they never give up, although most lose more than they are winning

they have a lot of hope, even after 5 years of losing accounts, they still hope to reverse the situation

they look constantly at charts, normal people would get crazy after watching for 1 hour at charts, traders can look at them
'for ever and a day'

they are warriors, fighting against MMs, big banks and against their wifes (or men) who really think they are nuts, only few
of them are driving around in a Ferrari with a wife nuts about the Ferrari

of course they are a bit nuts, they deeply believe in maths, golden levels, magic bottoms and not penetrable ceilings, yeah
strange guys they are !

they also use difficult words like double smoothed stochastic, ichimoku, bearish breakout, higher lows and pinbars …
normals surely do not know what all that means

hmm, I'm surely glad I'm abnormal, ha ha, are you ??

Lei Wulong
At last but at least we found you here though after long time interval,remember we miss you in a lot of ways,no matter some fresh traders dont have perfect idea about you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

i dunno what is going on in this thread but im just playing crash bandicoot............. call me when something interesting appears here

Lei Wulong wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:07 am
Ha, ha, ha, dear Krelian, I know you are joking here, I do use a lot of indis with a lot of color, but they are good ones and they do help me. Of course I would not recommend a beginner to use a lot of indicators, even I needed many years to get used to that.

What I would recommend a beginner ? Well, make use of fast ocillators to grap the momentum and tame those with slow, lagging indicators that follow the trend until the slow ones get to OS or OB levels. What indicators ? Well, my favorite ones are : Tss, Va Tss, Tss Averages, Rsx, Rsx of Macd, Double Rsx of Macd, Dss Bressert, Va Dss of Rsi, Keltner Channel, Currency Slope Strength, CCFp and Hull Parabolic. That's it. All rather old indicators, but still good ones.

No people, I will not show my charts, all the colors might hurt your eyes. If you want the indis, no problemo.

Lei Wulong
Welcome back from your neighbour country, Wulong!

Would clarify much, if you could upload your indicator/template versions you like now or at least the indicators.
You are correct, most would not understand your colorful systems, but there are always some interesting ideas and indicators in it.