Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Folks,

I've been a visitor and consumer of the site for months now. Just want to first say thanks to the team here for all you do. It's awesome and always interesting.

To my question/request, can anyone recommend a moving average slope/angle indicator like this:
Moving Average Angle 13 types
"MA Angle 13 types" is an indicator that informs of the inclination angle of the moving average curve that is displayed on the screen.

It allows selecting the MA method to use. You can also select the period, the price and the number of bars the angle is calculated for. In addition, "factorVisual" parameter adjusts the information about the MA curve angle displayed on this screen. The angle is calculated from your tangent (price change per minute).

You can select up to 13 types of MA, 9 standard ones in MT5 (SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA, DEMA, TEMA, Frama, VIDYA, AMA) and 4 non-standard ones (LRMA, HMA, JMA, SAYS), from which code is copyright NIKOLAY KOSITSIN - Godzilla and can be found on the web (e.g., LRMA).

General Parameters
Method MA - select the type of the Moving Average to show in the current graph.
Period MA - the number of bars to calculate the Moving Average.
Period signal - period of smoothing signal.
Applied Price - select price type (close, high, low ...).
TimeFrame - provides the vision of MA in different frames to the graph.
No candles for calculation - tangent angle calculated as change in price per minute.
Visual factor - approaching the visual numerical information to graphic when the user zooms in the graph.

Advantages of Use
Trend strength evaluation for risk management.
Anticipating change in trend.

I am particularly interested in how this indicator shows a numeric value for the MA slope/angle historically, which is what I am looking to analyze. Not just colored for up, down, sideways.

Thanks for reading.

Josh.

DrRumpy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:33 pm Hi Folks,

I've been a visitor and consumer of the site for months now. Just want to first say thanks to the team here for all you do. It's awesome and always interesting.

To my question/request, can anyone recommend a moving average slope/angle indicator like this:

I am particularly interested in how this indicator shows a numeric value for the MA slope/angle historically, which is what I am looking to analyze. Not just colored for up, down, sideways.

Thanks for reading.

Josh.
At first,you are welcome here
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

DrRumpy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:33 pm Hi Folks,

Thanks for reading.

Josh.
There are so many MA Angles indicators by Mladen & Mtools here,if you post the said angle indicator for to see how it work,may be some body help you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:54 am
There are so many MA Angles indicators by Mladen & Mtools here,if you post the said angle indicator for to see how it work,may be some body help you

Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for the warm welcome and your advice. I will look at the existing angle indicators that Mladen & Mtools have created first. The one I linked is the only one I could find in Google search that showed the historical angle of the MA. However, that one costs money, which I don't mind paying if there isn't a free alternative :)

Kind Regards,

Josh.

Hi mntiwana & visitors,

For anyone interested in Angle of MA indicators in the future there is a treasure trove of options in the "Moving Average" thread. Here's that latest versions of indis that matched what I was looking for:

- SMAAngleZero
- angle of t3 2.01 mtf histo
- MA_AngleZeroSigMA
- EmaAngleZero
- Angle of oma alerts arrows mtf 2.01
- Angle of averages - alerts 1.2
- Angle of average & alerts nmc
- Angle of T3 2
- Angle of T3 2 ols
- Angle of T3 2 mtf nmc
- Angle of T3 2 & alerts
- ALL_MA_AngleZeroSigMA_v1