Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:35 am

It's ok if you want to make a quick buck but not for serious trading.

Binary = robbing a bank.
Forex = investing in a bank.
pacois wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:41 pm One thing is certain: as in many life situations, both in the binary options and in the forex there are many people who lose money.
On Binaries, most people lost, because its win and time is limited. This gambling is prohibited in more than Europe and USA. You need much bigger wins and win ratio than losses to survive in forex, believe me. Many trading channels exit on 40 pips with sl of 100, is this good on the long run?

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

friend4you wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:05 pm

On Binaries, most people lost, because its win and time is limited. This gambling is prohibited in more than Europe and USA. You need much bigger wins and win ratio than losses to survive in forex, believe me. Many trading channels exit on 40 pips with sl of 100, is this good on the long run?

cfd money lost.png
The problem of binary options is to find a serious broker I use Dukascopy demo, but the biggest problem in both forex and binary options, sports betting or anything else is emotional control, and then profit, never go at a loss, however my judgment is irrelevant because I have little live experience in binary options and zero in forex, I enjoy finding strategies and modifying indicators, but I lose a lot of time, which I hope one day bring me little satisfactions in both binary options and forex.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
sal