Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:22 am

This one should be better.
Hello

I am sorry but it keeps not working : choice to MaMethods .For example Double smoothed EMA i put : 2 or _2 or Double smoothed EMA .Unfortunately does not work. It can resolve something or am I mistaken what I write to MaMethods ?
Thank you again for your help !

gtudor wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello

I am sorry but it keeps not working : choice to MaMethods .For example Double smoothed EMA i put : 2 or _2 or Double smoothed EMA .Unfortunately does not work. It can resolve something or am I mistaken what I write to MaMethods ?
Thank you again for your help !
Under smoothing method you enter the number of the ma method you want to use.

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:46 am

Added the alerts and the option to change the ma types. The regular moving averages it's using now act to smooth the calculation it is making, so think the jurik would make it smoother and probably faster.
Dear mrtools,
is it possible to add only one alert when all the 4 buff crosses all the 4 stream?
Thanks in advance for you great work.
Lucmat

Just found this version whit alerts already but no arrows. it also has a multi Tf function.

is it possible to change the Gann line in the mainchart for non object/non deletable arrows? just like the ones in the CCI arrows indicator I attach in post #2157?

please guys, really tried hard searching for it but could not find one like that :'(

also tried replacing the code with the DRAW_ARROW, and setting the width and style but always send me erros and warnings, i think because i should also make some changes in the Int init and int start but don't know how to do it

-L- wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:41 am Just found this version whit alerts already but no arrows. it also has a multi Tf function.

is it possible to change the Gann line in the mainchart for non object/non deletable arrows? just like the ones in the CCI arrows indicator I attach in post #2157?

please guys, really tried hard searching for it but could not find one like that :'(

also tried replacing the code with the DRAW_ARROW, and setting the width and style but always send me erros and warnings, i think because i should also make some changes in the Int init and int start but don't know how to do it
Added arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
-L-, reachme