Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:09 am

thank you and will try.. can you please advise , if I set m5 in 1min chart the arrow will appear in currect bar or 5 bars back ?? (see snap)
Of course when higher TF applied,it will print and display signal/line color change when belong bars of the applied TF (in your case 5 bars) completed
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

NotInPortland wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:24 am Hi,

A friend of mine shared with me this indicator based on OBV (on balance volume). It is a good indicator and better than original OBV. I was just wondering if Is it possible to add some kind of filter or smoothing in order to make the red line not so rude and avoid some whipsaw. Many thanks to anyone want to help me.

Friendly regards

Screenshot_1.png
Gadi OBV highlow.mq4
"IDX OBV"
May be this of Mrtools smoothed and enhanced ver help you
in upper sw your one and lowest sw mrtools ver
you can smooth it where it suit you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:15 am
Of course when higher TF applied,it will print and display signal/line color change when belong bars of the applied TF (in your case 5 bars) completed
i checked but TF 5 when i use in 1MIn chart, the arrow painted not in 1st bar in 1min TF ... arrow painted after 5bar back after 5 TF completed . :(
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi