Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

This is a martingale EA using the Kumo cloud as a filter along with a osma slope for entry been testing it for a couple of months on a 5 mill demo account :) its doing ok but very large lot sizes meaning only try this on demo until your comfortable with it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Jimmy, moey_dw, appsoluxions, reachme, SilverBB, Holmes27, Antonio, talaate, taipan, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA

LikeRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:15 am This is a martingale EA using the Kumo cloud as a filter along with a osma slope for entry been testing it for a couple of months on a 5 mill demo account :) its doing ok but very large lot sizes meaning only try this on demo until your comfortable with it.
omg mrtools legend for sharing & making this for :o :o :o
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:15 am This is a martingale EA using the Kumo cloud as a filter along with a osma slope for entry been testing it for a couple of months on a 5 mill demo account :) its doing ok but very large lot sizes meaning only try this on demo until your comfortable with it.
Impresive -
Profit Factor: 3.91, Drawdown: 0.98%, Profit Trades: 80.00% - Even those commercial coders can hardly match this. :clap: :thumbup:
Well done MrTools!
These users thanked the author appsoluxions for the post:
Jimmy

Antonio wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:07 am Hi, well, not everything is so rosy, I drove to TDS with 99% quality on Alpari-PRO ESN quotes, with modeling and spread and slippage and swap, only one pair passed on default settings, others need to be opted out my sophisticated opinion, tests are attached.
Hi Antonio,
Which pair did survive the test?
Could you please attach the test results, since the AUDCAD test's figure is the only one that can be seen in your earlier post?

Antonio wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:07 am Hi, well, not everything is so rosy, I drove to TDS with 99% quality on Alpari-PRO ESN quotes, with modeling and spread and slippage and swap, only one pair passed on default settings, others need to be opted out my sophisticated opinion, tests are attached.
Thanks for your back test, hopefully everyone knows if you decide to use a martingale on a real account would be advisable to start with more than $50 in that account, would say probably at least $2000 per pair in that account. Just saying!!!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Antonio, RodrigoRT7

LikeRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

matfx wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:52 am ichi360v8 indicator

This indicator coded based on ichimoku tenkan/kijun cross signal strategy. It will shows 3 signal of tenkan/kijun cross, weak (below kumo cloud), medium (inside kumo cloud) and strong cross (about kumo cloud), then automatically plot lines in the section where tenkan/kijun cross and triggered entry. Trend biased is based on price action against the kumo cloud.

Indicator come with pop-up alert and email alert.
:idea:

May you share your Ichimoku full kumo cloud ?
I really hate dot cloud.
Please, pro !

May I have that ?

Does anyone have something like this on MT4 ?

anka97 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:08 pm

:idea:

May you share your Ichimoku full kumo cloud ?
I really hate dot cloud.
Please, pro !

May I have that ?

Does anyone have something like this on MT4 ?

Hi Anka 97,

Every ichimoku I know has the colour option where you can change the thickness of lines and colour. Even the MT4 built in ichimoku has that option. That way you can make it full kumo instead of dotted.

See the sreenshot below with MT4 basic ichimoku.
Attachments
These users thanked the author rudiarius for the post:
anka97

rudiarius wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:11 am

Hi Anka 97,

Every ichimoku I know has the colour option where you can change the thickness of lines and colour. Even the MT4 built in ichimoku has that option. That way you can make it full kumo instead of dotted.

See the sreenshot below with MT4 basic ichimoku.
OR
choose the one you like and or suits you then request Mrtools to code special thickness (select able size)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.