Re: Identify This Indicator

Gallandic wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:58 pm Hello Guys,

Can someone please share the Agimat FX 2018 PRO Forex Scalping Indicator? Heard some raving reviews about it and that one can achieve a win rate of 90%. Is this true? Please share. Thanks in advance! I only have the 2016 version.
If the names Karl Dittmann, Dennis Buchholz or Linda Raschke are involved, you'd better take your money and run. Though, Linda maybe has some interesting looking, but useless stuff. The two guys only stole code and rearranged it for pulling money out of beginners pockets. Non of the Agimat indis is Dennis' (can't imagine it's his real name either).

You have Heiken Ashi and Zigzag, standard indis in MT4. An oscillator with an MA, maybe CCI with SMA, definetely standard as well. The 'AAM' is nothing special, use an EMA7 to 12 and the white mystical arrow can be anything, maybe a short-period oscillator with zigzag-filter in mtf-mode. The basic concept may be not bad, but the design is. 90% win-rate? I don't think so. Another point is the click bait title typical for BS and scamming 250$ in 2 minutes or 330$ in 3 minutes. There are plenty of videos about BO on YT claiming that. All are on demo accounts, very very simple, partly only with RSI and an affiliate link to an well known broker, bucket shop or a storeroom of a snack-bar. I can't find the video anymore where a girl forgot to edit her video. She said all the time she trades a real account, but it is obvious a demo account. You never will find real live trading videos, only pre-recorded and edited videos with voice-overlay. In Dennis' video he trades one position on demo and 14.5lots!!! His demo-balance is at least 30,000$, rather 50-60k$. With good knowledge it's possible to scalp 330$ in 3 minutes. After 3-5years hard work you'll have the knowledge, but I guess you laugh to death if you rewatch that video how unprofessional he "trades".
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, reachme, hannele

does anyone know this risk management indi or utility?
With these Indi there is the possibility to change SL upwards, downwards directly on the chart and likewise it is possible with TP and it shows automatically RiskReward ratio
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 am Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 23.41.24.30.png

does anyone know this risk management indi or utility?
With these Indi there is the possibility to change SL upwards, downwards directly on the chart and likewise it is possible with TP and it shows automatically RiskReward ratio
This tool you have on the platform TradingView or as 30$ version for MT4 or MT5 search on the MQL5 market for 'Trade Assistant MT4'/'...MT5'