Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi all,

I've searched left right and center, but cannot seem to find what I'm looking for.

Is there an indicator that may highlight/show situations where an MA (different types) applied to price goes Outside of a Bollinger Band (BB also applied to price)?

I've attached an example of BB (default settings) and EMA 50, and highlighted the areas I'm interested in (there is also one furthest to the right).
Would be amazing if there is one such indi and someone could help me locate it. Thanks!

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Zelias wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:31 pm Hi all,

I've searched left right and center, but cannot seem to find what I'm looking for.

Is there an indicator that may highlight/show situations where an MA (different types) applied to price goes Outside of a Bollinger Band (BB also applied to price)?

I've attached an example of BB (default settings) and EMA 50, and highlighted the areas I'm interested in (there is also one furthest to the right).

screenshot.148.jpg

Would be amazing if there is one such indi and someone could help me locate it. Thanks!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 4):
rudiarius, Zelias, Intrest 1, reachme