NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi MrTools,

Here is my version of the absolute strength index. if you could make it user friendly and add notifications when the lines cross that would be amazing.

Edit ..... link removed

that is the link to the download, download is at bottom of the page. Sorry i didn't link directly, couldn't figure out how to do it.

Cheers

Mahjinn wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:01 am
Hi MrTools,

Here is my version of the absolute strength index. if you could make it user friendly and add notifications when the lines cross that would be amazing.

that is the link to the download, download is at bottom of the page. Sorry i didn't link directly, couldn't figure out how to do it.

Cheers
Check this latest one.
AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts + arrows histo 2.mq4
(10.01 KiB) Downloaded 552 times

OscarMike wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:26 pm
mose wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:03 pm
Hello Coders!
First of all thank you for your hard work; secondly I would like to ask if u can add alerts to this indicator the moment an arrow appears. I think it is a nrp (also help prove this)
You can try Time Trame H4 with my settings ... here you go ...
Thank you friend, let me try it

OscarMike wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:26 pm
mose wrote:
Hello Coders!
First of all thank you for your hard work; secondly I would like to ask if u can add alerts to this indicator the moment an arrow appears. I think it is a nrp (also help prove this)
You can try Time Trame H4 with my settings ... here you go ...
can you kindly filter arrows based on BB band (setting 20 /2) outside pa bar setting (snap )
Screenshot_4.jpg

mose wrote:
Hello Coders!
That version would guess it had a repainting problem with the arrows, found this non repainting version with alerts.
lukas arrows and curves mtf.mq4
(17.3 KiB) Downloaded 709 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2750 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2010 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”