Re: Does this indicator repaint?

Krelian99 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Addition

Non-causal filters are used in digital signal processing for system identification only, that means offline (non-causal means it can look into the future). The final observer with the mathematical estimated model works online, causal. Since you have natural laws behind it and most systems are slow (even a combustion engine is slow), the delay is small and absolutely ok. In financial markets you have no real natural laws behind it. An OB/OS market can still run for 10 or 30 more bars in the same direction in a strong trend. Also sudden and strong amplitudes in price are possible here. Imagine a sudden jump in acceleration of your car. Either the engine jumps out of the engine bay (but the power couldn't be brought on the street - slippage) or you hit or were hit by something, from behind or in front of you. "Support and resistance" has another meaning here and when you love your car, you'd better avoid "supports" or "resistances" :problem: Boxing is a good example either :D

Synch.png
Hello, please Mr. Krelian99, larry large trader index and for mt4? Please can I try the indicator larry large trader index and if possible mql4.Thanks.

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

Barons1 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:12 am Hello everyone, I think this indicator does not repaint but I do not have absolute certainty .. Could someone kindly confirm the goodness of the indicator?

Thank you
Barons1
Try it M1 chart - using AO & AC basically but experts can better explain
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.