Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:36 pm
Mr tools, do you or mLaden have the mql file for this Indicator? I'd like to request to add "broker suffix" to the parameter window so it can be used with such brokers too. Thank you.

Full SSA NC Delta AA MTF TT.ex4
NC belongs to normalized correct,AA for arrows alerts and TT,it is russian coder,enhanced by
dont forget it is not EP
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

friend4you wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:27 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:46 am

Made it mt4 and added alerts.
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:12 am
Do you think any of from these 4 possibly help you though old enough
Thanks mrtools for your wonderful work in general and also on ravi.
Mntiwana, can you post these ravi indicators on your post please for mt4?
Will be post to night

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

ionone wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 am

Brother
Why cant you post code and picture - direct here ?
oh ok, sorry. also you can't host here, so it was easier to post the link, but won't do it again

here is the indi

and here is the picture
Edit ..... link deleted

i don't have the code though

if you have it could you please post it here ?

thanks
Man you again doing the same so your post is deleted

[media][media][/media][/media]
mntiwana wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:44 am
ionone wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 pm

oh ok, sorry. also you can't host here, so it was easier to post the link, but won't do it again

here is the indi

and here is the picture
Edit ..... link deleted

i don't have the code though

if you have it could you please post it here ?

thanks
Man you again doing the same so your post is deleted
hmm ok so you want me to host the file here that's it ? but i'm not sure how to do so, there is no 'uipload" button, no attachment menu...please tell me how to do because i can't upload right now

ionone wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:35 am
hmm ok so you want me to host the file here that's it ? but i'm not sure how to do so, there is no 'uipload" button, no attachment menu...please tell me how to do because i can't upload right now
When replying a post just scroll down and below the box where you type your message you'll see "Attachments". Click that and then click "Add files" and upload the file.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Edit ......... link removed
Mrtool, please help me
I saw Larry Williams'COT index on a foreign website. We all know that COT index uses the report of the Commodity Futures Commission of the United States, but he invented a different index. After observing for a day, I found it still impossible to use it, some helpless. And he mentioned an explosive market the next day. How can we use BO index to predict the second place? Days? Can you help me?
Hey, brothers, can we talk about this?
BO.ex4
(8.86 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
LWPI.ex4
(9.06 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
LWTI.ex4
(8.16 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
BO.mq4
(1.5 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
LWTI.mq4
(1.41 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
LWPI.mq4
(1.43 KiB) Downloaded 177 times

johnwong wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:31 pm
Mrtool, please help me
I saw Larry Williams'COT index on a foreign website. We all know that COT index uses the report of the Commodity Futures Commission of the United States, but he invented a different index. After observing for a day, I found it still impossible to use it, some helpless. And he mentioned an explosive market the next day. How can we use BO index to predict the second place? Days? Can you help me?
Hey, brothers, can we talk about this?
BlastOff
The BO compares the Open and Close versus the High and Low of a day. If the difference between the open and close of the day is less than 20% of the range of the day, then it's likely that the next day will be a pretty good size move.
Larry Commerical Proxy Index (LCPI)
The proxy tries to emulate the COT report in markets that have no COT
Larry Large Trade Index (LWTI)
The exact number isn't important because it is a rough estimation. What is important is the general trend and a kind of overbought > 100/oversold < -100.

ok so here it is again

without external links this time :D

i don't know why i didn't see that buton before...i looked i promise :D thanks Jimmy

so please moderators can you tell me if you programmed that indicator and if yes if i can have the code?

thank you so much

Jeff
MA5.jpg
1TMA+CG Open +MA Filter5.ex4
(39.49 KiB) Downloaded 182 times