Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:49 pm sorry mntiwana but i cant find it, have you a macd indicator with other type of MA ? example : with ema , lwma , Ha weighted etc etc ....Many thanks :)
I dont know which and what specific macd you looking for,better to explain,if possible illustrate with pisture/s
as there are so many variations and styles of macd indicators
every single folder contains more and dozens versions
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm

I dont know which and what specific macd you looking for,better to explain,if possible illustrate with pisture/s
as there are so many variations and styles of macd indicators
every single folder contains more and dozens versions
i havent a picture mntiwana, i need a macd where i can choose different type of Ma for slow , fast , and signal, for example choose SMA Ema Tema Lwma and heikin ashi type
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:34 am

i havent a picture mntiwana, i need a macd where i can choose different type of Ma for slow , fast , and signal, for example choose SMA Ema Tema Lwma and heikin ashi type
Try on Averages macd,there are a lot of variations of Averages macd,almost included a lot extra features
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.