Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Hercs wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks for responding Mntiwana,

Here is the screenshot requested. The lines on the candles are seperate MVAs that I had added with the same value as the MACD lines.
So, I would like to have those lines displayed on the MACD itself to run on the candles rather than over the MACD in die subwindow.
Hope it makes sense.

Thank you for your time.

macd like this ? on chart macd lines,

as is posted by amdudus in his threads.
Attachments
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
Hercs

Hercs wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks for responding Mntiwana,

Here is the screenshot requested. The lines on the candles are seperate MVAs that I had added with the same value as the MACD lines.
So, I would like to have those lines displayed on the MACD itself to run on the candles rather than over the MACD in die subwindow.
Hope it makes sense.

Thank you for your time.
"averages MACD - mtf + alerts + lines"
The version already posted by Mrtools though,posting again here
A user can chose any Averaging methods from 18 methods
usual 7 price options
Full alerts and Vlines package included
Interpolated mtf
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hercs wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:40 am

Thanks for this indicator Rijay; I guess one can now run the "normal oscillator" underneath so that one can compare the overbought/sold areas better.
Continued success to you.
this is color filled version with candle coloring in case you need more visibility

Masshu wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:17 pm Looking MACD with auto drawing Divergence & Convergence lines with arrows on chart and also on oscillator windows
take your pick.......... so many high quality macd here and if u cannot find exact for your needs ask mrtools for custom paid work and post here for quote viewtopic.php?f=579491&t=8473027 or pm Mrtools ;)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Masshu wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:17 pm Looking MACD with auto drawing Divergence & Convergence lines with arrows on chart and also on oscillator windows
Man you can illustrate with picture/s for to better and exact understand what you are behind,if it was coded before,will be posted,if not then you may follow moey suggestion for personal and specific requirements because in general indicators are coded the way for all (mostly) trading community use
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.